I am a total fanatic of Glee, so I suggest that the makers of South Park do a parody of Glee. :D
Starting from Monday, South Park Elementary School has an official glee club. But it doesn't go off as brilliantly as planned by the principal; but soon finds a few children that joins - the misfits:
- Roberta - the geeky girl, but with a fantastic voice from practice her whole life.
- Mel J - one of the very few African-American girls whose life revolves around looks.
- Colby - unpopular for his sexuality, but happy about his fashionista personality.
- Makita-Tin - one of the few Asian-Americans, and she incredibly shy about her talents.
- Amrod - a disabled boy who is sometimes pushed out of his chair because he cannot walk.
Feeling sorry, Wendy and Bebe sign…
Read more >