The Two Farmers were two old men at the bowling alley who were Steamy Ray Vaughn's only audience in the Season Fifteen episode, "You're Getting Old". The old men felt compelled to steal Randy's underwear in order to save them from the fate of violent farts caused by his tween wave performance.
The farmer on the pictured on the left appeared in the Season Eighteen episode, "The City Part of Town" showing the Whole Foods representative how they slaughter cows.
The farmer shown pictured on the left wears blue jeans, a white shirt, and a red coat. He has black hair in the style of a comb-over. The other farmer wears brown pants and a green coat. He is mostly bald and has a large gray beard.
- Did you know we're livin' in the Tween times?
- I'd never heard that.
- Guess it's the period between 2009 and 2013. They call it the Tweens. So they got this feller down at the bowling alley? He gets up on the stage an' shits his britches.
- What fer?
- I don't know. But he gets up there and strums a geetar and then starts loadin' his britches up like it's goin' out of style. It's like some kind of britches holocaust. Feller calls himself Steamy Ray Vaughn.
- You mean that guy that plays the blues and died in an airplane crash?
- No. That's Stevie Ray Vaughn. Steamy Ray Vaughn just shits his britches.
- Lord, I ain't never seen britches take a whoopin' like that.
- I told you. Them britches don't stand a chance.