Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The True Freaks Union is an organization of persons born or through some unfortunate accident has become a freak. They were seen in the Season Six episode, "Freak Strike". The public service video and song parody the real PSA from International Ladies Garment Workers Union (ILGWU).
The union sends it's members on the daytime talk show circuit appearing on programs like the Maury Povich Show, Sally Jesse Raphael and Geraldo Rivera, in order to tell the plight of their afflictions along with how normal people in society treat them. During the events of "Freak Strike" Butters is persuaded by Cartman, Stan and Kyle to glue a prosthetic mock testicle sack on his chin in order to get the boys an all expenses paid vacation, inspired by the events of the Maury Povich Shows previous guests.
While backstage at the Maury show, Butters meets other freaks that make the rounds who warned him about fake freaks like Lobster Boy and and what would happen if they found someone pretending to be one just for the gifts that they believed were rightfully theirs. When the the talk shows including Maury Povich decided to switch guest formats to "Out of Control teens" effectively putting the freaks out of work. They begin a strike. While protesting the Freaks Union comes together in front of the studio where the Maury Povich Show is disrupting his work in progress with a Public Service Announcement video, broadcast live trying to sway the audience to their side so the freaks can be invited back in order to enjoy the privileges they once had.
- Man With Terrible Skin Condition - Appearance: Splotchy discolored skin. Leader of the Freaks Union.
- Man With No Face - Appearance: His face is nonexistent and is concave where his eye's should be. Appeared on Oprah twice.
- Disfigured Country Singer - Appearance: Maimed in a horrible farming accident.
- Man With No Limbs
- Incredibly Obese Black Man - Appearance: Sometimes called Incredibly Black Obese Man.
- Two-headed bi-racial man - One man with two head of different ethnicity.
- Rocky Dennis look alike - A boy who suffers from a skull deformity.
- Elephant Man - A person suffering from encephalitis like John Merrick.
- The Thompsons - A married couple who were born with butts for heads called Reverse Polarity Syndrome.
- Nurse Gollum - Former South Park Elementary school nurse with a fetus conjoined on the left side of her head.
- Kevin Mephesto - Also referred to as "That little monkey guy". Friend and assistant to Dr. Mephesto.
True Freaks Union PSA Lyrics
Butters: Look for the True Freak label
All the Freaks: When you are watching a TV talk show
Remember somewhere, our union's growing
Our wages going to feed the kids.
And run the house-
We work hard, but who's complaining?
With TFU we're making our way!
So always look for the True Freak label,
Because you need us right here in the U.S.A.!