TrollTrace.com was a fictional internet service created by Lennart Bedrager. It was first mentioned in the Season Twenty episode, "Wieners Out". Its primary purpose was to provide a service for users online to identify trolls by way of submitting comments and messages. Its true purpose, though, was to turn countries against each other as part of a world trolling plot.
Vowing to identify and destroy internet trolls, Lennard Bedrager create an online service for users to submit troll comments and messages to. When the website receives a troll comment, it tags its and attaches the trolls personal information, including:
- Full Name
- Internet History
Although Bedrager states that the service is to only be used against trolls, it is possible to use it maliciously against non-trolls.
Once identified, the troll's local police department is contacted, and the troll is taken into custody for crimes related to being an internet troll.
- In real life, when typed as a url, TrollTrace.com redirects to the official South Park website.
- The TrollTrace.com headquarters seems to be based on the S.H.I.E.L.D. Triskellion, as first seen in Captain America: Winter Solider. In Winter Solider, HYDRA, tried to use the 3 helicarriers to track anti-HYDRA people, much like the TrollTrace aimed to track those who were opposed to the mainstream.
- "Wieners Out" - Announced by Lennart Bedrager on BBC News.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen attempting to mitigate the backlash caused by the trolling against Denmark.
- "Fort Collins" - Seen identifying the internet histories of everyone in Fort Collins, causing massive panic, hysteria, and violence.
- "Oh, Jeez" - Seen "infiltrated" by Skankhunt42 and the other trolls. It then traps the trolls in a secured room.
- "Members Only" - Seen holding Gerald and the other trolls. Gerald trolls as Skankhunt42 through Ike in an attempt to escape.
- "Not Funny" - Seen humiliating the trolls and Bedrager reveals his true goals to Gerald.
- "The End of Serialization as We Know It" - Seen being destroyed.