- For other uses, see Thomas (disambiguation).
He is incredibly tall (taller than most, if not all the other people of South Park) and somewhat fat. He wears a blue sweater and brown trousers. Under his sweater is a white shirt. He has orange-red hair, although he seems to be balding. He also has a protruding chin. In "South Park is Gay!" he wore a nearly-unbuttoned red shirt, pink scarf, gold necklace, a belt, and striped white pants.
Thomas has displayed an uncaring attitude. In "Tweek vs. Craig", when Craig told his family about the fight that was going to occur, Craig's father replied with an indifferent "Oh", not caring in the slightest, which resulted in the whole family giving each other the middle finger. However, he did seem to show some concern for his son in later episodes. For example, he was shown to be really worried about Craig's absence during Pandemic.
In "The Magic Bush" he was really supportive of his wife and her privacy.
In "Tweek x Craig" he was happy when he heard Craig was involved in a fight, implying that he encourages Craig's "bad boy" attitude. Later, when he finds out it was a "lover's quarrel with his boyfriend" he's angry and complains about it, stating that homosexuality is something they didn't accept in his times, and even though he recognizes that "maybe it's not so wrong", he doesn't want his son to be gay. Nevertheless, at the end of the episode he supports Craig and tells him that he loves him.
Craig is his 10-year-old son. In "Tweek vs. Craig", their interactions do not seem to show that he has an even remotely close bond with Craig. He appears indifferent and uninterested in Craig getting into a fight.
However, he and his wife were visibly upset and were seen crying when they send Craig away, along with the rest of the kids in South Park, in "Child Abduction is Not Funny". In "Pandemic", after Craig goes missing, Thomas and his wife appear to be very worried about Craig and even sticks up for him after the other boys' parents call him a bad influence. In "Pandemic 2: The Startling", Thomas and his wife are overjoyed when Craig returns home.
He does not seem to have an incredibly close bond with his wife; in "Tweek vs. Craig", their interactions seem to show only a tenuous relationship between the two. However, they are shown consoling each other in later episodes.
Due to a lack of interaction, their relationship remains unknown.
"What did I do wrong, huh? Everyone's so damned happy, but... but why did this have to happen to my son?! What did I do to make my son like this?" - Tweek x Craig
"I can see how much they're both hurting, but... Can't you understand that in my time we just didn't accept this? Maybe it's not so wrong, I, I just don't want it to be my son" - Tweek x Craig
"Son, you need to listen to me. You can't fight being gay. I used to think that being gay was a choice, but, you don't get to decide. Japan picks who they pick, and that's that. I don't understand this stuff. Heck, I didn't even know Don King got raped, but... I do know that if you try and resist it, you make yourself miserable your whole life. Everyone was so proud of you, Ah I was just being selfish. I wanna be proud of you too. I like gay Craig. I love you. Here's a hundred dollars" - Tweek x Craig
- "Tweek vs. Craig" - Appears at home, eating dinner with his family.
- "The Entity" - Seen testing IT out.
- "Here Comes the Neighborhood" - Taunting some of the rich people on the bus as they sit in the front seats.
- "Fun with Veal" - Seen being interviewed on television.
- "Red Hot Catholic Love" - Becomes an atheist along with rest the parents of the town.
- "Child Abduction is Not Funny" - Seen crying as they send Craig away.
- "South Park is Gay!" - Appears as one of the most prominent and outspoken metrosexual fathers.
- "Grey Dawn" - Thomas and his wife a prisoners of the AARP.
- "Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow"
- "Cartoon Wars Part I" - Thomas buries his son and his wife along with himself in sand.
- "The Losing Edge" - Appears with the other parents cheering the boys on.
- "Pandemic" - Approaches the boys' parents about his son's whereabouts after they go missing.
- "Pandemic 2: The Startling" - Is seen reunited with his son at the end of the episode.
- "Eat, Pray, Queef" - Seen singing "Queef Free" with the other South Park men.
- "It's a Jersey Thing" - Thomas and his wife help fight the Jersey Folk.
- "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy" - Seen at the press conference.
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen at the Easter egg hunt.
- "Sarcastaball" - Seen at the PTA meeting with all the other parents.
- "Insecurity" - Seen with the other adult males rallying to get rid of the UPS delivery driver.
- "A Scause For Applause" - Seen in the background while Jesus Christ gives his speech.
- "The Magic Bush" - He tries to defend his wife against mockery over her "bush", but, in trying to do so, ends up being part of the mocking.
- "Stunning and Brave" - Seen at the school meeting.
- "Tweek x Craig" - He gets upset when he finds out his son is "gay," but grows to accept it towards the end of the episode.
- "PC Principal Final Justice"- Seen standing in the crowd in front of Whole Foods Market.
- "Skank Hunt" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "The Damned" - Seen at Skeeter's Wine Bar.
- "Not Funny" - Seen at Harrison Yates' press conference about TrollTrace.com.
- "The End of Serialization as We Know It" - Seen socializing in the street after the internet was reset.
- "Put It Down" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Franchise Prequel" - Participates in a meeting with the other parents.
- "Sons A Witches" - Seen as witch alongside other men.
- "Dead Kids"- Seen when Sharon calls the other parents together to speak about school shootings. Later seen when Randy sings.
- "A Boy And A Priest" - Seen when Mr. Mackey calls up the Denver Cathedral.
- "The Problem with a Poo" - Seen at the Christmas Concert. Later watches Mr. Hankey leave South Park.
- "The Scoots" - Seen in the Park County Community Center meeting.
- "Nobody Got Cereal?" - Seen in front of Park County Courthouse, waiting for Stan's verdict on the negotiation with ManBearPig.
- "Buddha Box" - Seen watching the soccer game.
- "Unfulfilled" - Seen during the "Unfulfilled" montage.