The commercial plays on the real case of actor-puppeteer Kevin Clash and his illegal same sex relationship with an underage teenager. The commercial features young children; boys and girls, playing with the doll. Elmo says inappropriate catch phrases in a cute voice after which the children react with disgust. The doll also has a toothpaste dispenser that gives Elmo pleasure when it is pushed, which is styled like giving him a handjob.
Officer Krum, Randy Marsh's boss at the South Park Mall, warns the staff of the coming of the new Elmo doll. Knowing how popular it will be with parents, he cries out to the store owners, "You've murdered us!". When the Black Friday shoppers begin appearing at the door they all moan out Elmo's name as if they are zombies.
It is last seen among the blood-soaked carnage of the Black Friday sale as the boys go to the store to get an Xbox One.
- "Have you ever been tickled on the inside?"
- "I'm lonely. Are you lonely?"
- "Can I watch you go potty?"
- "You wanna kiss the guy who does Elmo's voice?"
- "More, more, MORE, HA HAA."
- "Can Elmo smell your genitals?"
- Aside from the Kevin Clash case, Stop Touching Me Elmo and its tendency to touch children may be a reference to a specific Tickle Me Elmo doll, "Big Hugs Elmo", which hugs children back when it is hugged. The doll was released during Holiday 2013, around the same time the Black Friday trilogy aired.