South Park Rally is a racing video game that features many characters from South Park, and locations such as the city itself and Big Gay Al's home. The objective of the races can vary from race to race; sometimes a player is required to obtain an item/series of items and at other times the player is required to beat the other players. The characters and items are all from Seasons 1-3. Scuzzlebutt, Sheila Broflovski, Liane Cartman and skins are not avaliable in the Nintendo 64 version.
- Stan Marsh
- Kyle Broflovski
- Eric Cartman
- Kenny McCormick
- Wendy Testaburger
- Officer Barbrady
- Uncle Jimbo
- Bebe Stevens
- Big Gay Al
- Cartman Cop
- Mr. Garrison
- Marvin Marsh
- Mr. Mackey
- Starvin' Marvin
- Dr. Mephesto
- Ned Gerblansky
- Pip Pirrip
- Shelly Marsh
- Tweek Tweak
- Ike Broflovski
- Sheila Broflovski
- Terrance and Phillip
- Liane Cartman
- Football Kenny (From "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride")
- Hip-Hop Cartman (From "Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut")
- Raggedy Andy Stan (From "Pinkeye")
- Vampire Kyle (From "Pinkeye")
- William Wallace Chef (From "Starvin' Marvin")
- Big Gay Al's
- Carnival (Sega Dreamcast Exclusive)
- Gridiron/Stadium (Nintendo 64 & PC Exclusive; Multiplayer only)
- In the Microsoft Windows version, it's the only one where you can use the dildo.
- This is the only game where Scuzzlebutt appears without Patrick Duffy.
- In the Dreamcast version, the final scene is different than other versions.
- Some cars of the characters featured in the series
- Dr. Mephesto has a cameo appearance in the Carnival. Although he is a playable character.
- In the Halloween level (Only in Championship mode) makes reference to Jason Voorhees of Friday the 13th when all the animals wear hockey masks.
- Although you're playing Spring Cleaning Race in Arcade Mode, And you activate 5 Caffeine Pick-Ups, The Text: ''Unlocked Cheat'' will appear in the screen.
There were some items, modes and characters that were discarded from the game prior to its release
- Ms. Crabtree, Chickenlover, A Clown and The Fat Abbott were intended to be playable characters.
- Veronica would have been unlocked in Rally Days 1, Chickenlover in Read-A-Book Day Race, and The Clown in Cows Days race
- Stuart McCormick was intended to be a hazard character.
- Ike Broflovski was meant to be an pick-up, Instead a playable character.
- Triangle of Zinthar and a Firework were intended to be pick-ups.
- A Blue speedometer.
- A race mode called Football was meant to be in the game.