Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
South Park Rally is a racing video game that features many characters from South Park, and locations such as the city itself and Big Gay Al's home. The objective of the races can vary from race to race; sometimes a player is required to obtain an item/series of items and at other times the player is required to beat the other players. The characters and items are all from Seasons 1-3. Scuzzlebutt, Sheila Broflovski, Liane Cartman and skins are not avaliable in the Nintendo 64 version.
- Stan Marsh
- Kyle Broflovski
- Eric Cartman
- Kenny McCormick
- Wendy Testaburger
- Officer Barbrady
- Uncle Jimbo
- Bebe Stevens
- Big Gay Al
- Cartman Cop
- Mr. Garrison
- Marvin Marsh
- Mr. Mackey
- Starvin' Marvin
- Dr. Mephesto
- Ned Gerblansky
- Pip Pirrup
- Shelly Marsh
- Tweek Tweak
- Ike Broflovski
- Sheila Broflovski
- Terrance and Phillip
- Liane Cartman
- Football Kenny (From "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride")
- Hip-Hop Cartman (From "Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut")
- Raggedy Andy Stan (From "Pinkeye")
- Vampire Kyle (From "Pinkeye")
- William Wallace Chef (From "Starvin' Marvin")
- Big Gay Al's
- Carnival (Sega Dreamcast Exclusive)
- Gridiron/Stadium (Nintendo 64 & PC Exclusive; Multiplayer only)
- Originally, Ms. Crabtree, Chickenlover, and a Clown were intended to be playable characters as well.
- In the Microsoft Windows version, it's the only one where you can use the dildo.
- This is the only game where Scuzzlebutt appears without Patrick Duffy.
- In the Dreamcast version, the final scene is different than other versions.
- Some cars of the characters featured in the series.
- Dr. Mephesto has a cameo appearance in the Carnival. Although he is a playable character.