This page consists of the episodical icons (by season) according to the official South Park website, South Park Studios. For each season, the icons go in numerical order in which that episode aired.
- The icons for "Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo" and "Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics" are both very similar. Both feature Mr. Hankey's head with the same facial expression, but they both have different colored backgrounds.
- The first icon to feature one of the main characters is icon of "Pinkeye".
- Eric Cartman has the most amount of icons to feature him.
- As the seasons increase by number, the size of the head of the character being featured in the icon decreases. This is due to the fact that icons started in 2008, so the earlier seasons were snapshots of a part of the episode, while the later seasons' icons are made before the episode airs.
- Although she is a main recurring character on the show, Wendy Testaburger's first icon to feature her was in Season 12, "Breast Cancer Show Ever".
- Barbra Streisand is the only celebrity to be featured in more than one episodical icon. She is featured in "Mecha-Streisand" and "200".
- Episodes that are banned because of their depictions of Muhammed, ("Super Best Friends", "200", and "201"), and therefore are not available for streaming, have their icons in black and white.
- Starting with Season Seventeen, aside from the second episode, the icons' backgrounds have been tinted purple.