Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In South Park, some made-up cures for diseases, illnesses, and other random things are portrayed. Here is a list of them...
- Insanity - Bananas ("Pee")
- Brainwashing - Strippers ("The Return of Chef")
- Alcoholism - Being doused with blood from the Virgin Mary's statue's ass; though this is a placebo ("Bloody Mary")
- Ritalin - Ritalout ("Timmy 2000")
- Grey's Anatomy Coma - No purity rings ("The Ring")
- Sex Addiction - Killing the Wizard Alien, although this was a cover up by Obama ("Sexual Healing")
- In "Red Sleigh Down", Kyle Schwartz says that in order for Cartman to achieve any hope in getting presents for Christmas, he will need to find a cure for cancer and AIDS. He finds a cure for the latter in season 12, "Tonsil Trouble".
- Having common American foods and medicines (Chicken soup, Dayquil, and Sprite) makes fun of using old Native American remedies where even the most simplest things can cure diseases. This was also mocked in "Cherokee Hair Tampons".
- Other real disabilities and diseases were portrayed in "Bloody Mary", however these were not cured for alcoholism is self-controlled.