South Park: The Complete Fourteenth Season is a 2011 Blu-ray/DVD release of Season Fourteen, including all fourteen episodes, which includes the controversial episodes "200" and "201", and featuring audio mini-commentaries by Trey Parker and Matt Stone.
Early press details suggested an April 4, 2011 release, but it was later pushed to April 26, presumably to tie in closer with the Season Fifteen premiere.
This front cover's primary color is a dark red with some orange. The title of the season is at the bottom instead of the top for the first time since Season Nine.
The front cover references the "Coon and Friends" arc. It depicts Eric Cartman and Kenny McCormick in their superheroes outfit while Stan Marsh and Kyle Broflovski watch the two. Cthulhu is shown in the background behind the South Park sign. The back cover depicts Cartman, Stan, and Kenny in their normal garb, alongside Sheila Broflovski and Kyle Broflovski, from "It's a Jersey Thing".
Scenes from various Season Fourteen episodes are depicted throughout the inner case. The front of inner case shows the Coon and Friends, The Coon with Cthulhu, and Professor Chaos in his cage, referencing the 'Superheroes Arc'. The back shows Mecha-Streisand attacking South Park, referencing "201".
Opening the inner case reveals Butters Stotch with Red and Lola aside him, as seen in "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs". Opening it again features the adults of South Park holding their weapons against New Jersey as Randy Marsh holds the "No Jersey sign", depicting a scene from "It's a Jersey Thing".
The three discs depicts Randy Marsh, Jimbo Kern, and Ned Gerblansky bouncing on their testicles. It also shows Nathan being raped by the shark and Cartman impersonating Gordon Ramsay. Each disc references "Medicinal Fried Chicken", "Crippled Summer", and "Crème Fraiche" respectively.
- "Sexual Healing (196)"
- "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs (197)"
- "Medicinal Fried Chicken (198)"
- "You have 0 Friends (199)"
- "200 (200)"
- "201 (201)"
- "Crippled Summer (202)"
- "Poor and Stupid (203)"
- "It's a Jersey Thing (204)"
- "Insheeption (205)"
- "Coon 2: Hindsight (206)"
- "Mysterion Rises (207)"
- "Coon vs. Coon & Friends (208)"
- "Crème Fraiche (209)"
- Deleted Scenes
- Mini-Audio Commentaries with Trey Parker and Matt Stone.
- Bonus Episode: "The Coon". The episode was presumably included in order to tie in with the superhero arc.
It was confirmed on February 11, 2011 at the South Park Studios FAQ all fourteen episodes will be included on the set, but at the time, it was unconfirmed whether the uncensored versions of "200" and "201" will appear on the set. However, it confirmed the DVD set would feature deleted scenes and audio commentaries. Later reports indicated the episode "201" would be censored, as in the broadcast version, as will the majority of the audio commentary.
The Season Thirteen episode "The Coon" was also included as a 'bonus episode' due to its relation to the season's second story arc "Coon 2: Hindsight", "Mysterion Rises" and "Coon vs. Coon & Friends", which form a sequel trilogy to the original episode by the reappearances of the characters of The Coon and Mysterion.
Deleted ScenesUnlike the Season Thirteen DVD, no titles appear between the scenes - however, they seem to be in chronological order. Of additional note, not all were animated - two of them were only animatics.
- "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs" (Alternate Opening): Principal Victoria informs the teachers and parents The Catcher in the Rye is no longer on the banned book list. Stephen Stotch and Sarah Valmer question the decision, but Mr. Mackey claims the kids will be mature enough to handle it in context. The scene then cuts away to Cartman, Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Butters, Ike and Jimmy playing a game of Mad Libs using various obscene terms, aside Butters who uses "rainbows".
- "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs" (Alternate Ending): Instead of killing the Kardashians, the man is seen saying "Kill the Situation, Kill the Situation" and there is a shootout. Snooki also appears with exaggerated cartoon breasts but she is portrayed as a human and not a creature.
- "Medicinal Fried Chicken": Cartman throws a fit in the classroom, knocking Red out of her desk and throwing things about and Mr. Garrison angrily sends him Mr. Mackey's office.
- "You Have 0 Friends": Kyle begs Butters to friend him, which refuses, leading to additional 'Mad Friends' podcasts with Cartman and an extended version of the scene from the finished episode where Kyle comes to him asking for help. He refuses to tell Kyle "insider secrets", but offers to help Kyle out.
- "201": Cartman begins speaking to those offscreen about how he has been lied to and he turned to the only people he felt he would trust, panning out to a tea party with Peter Panda, Clyde Frog, Polly Prissy Pants and Rumpelstiltskin. His mother comes and informs them they have to evacuate, but Cartman angrily begins questioning her on his father, along with Mitch Conner. She tries to stall the issue but Cartman notes his teacher already told him everything. She cries it wasn't her idea to lie while the dolls all inform her she's a bad mother and Cartman leaves.
- "It's a Jersey Thing": Stan is outside behind his house when he notices movement in the bushes. It turns out to be a Snooki, and Stan is relieved to discover it's "a scared mutant pig or something" and offers it candy, coaxing it out and telling it he won't hurt it. He then invites it into the house.
Censorship of "200" and "201"
"200" has all dialogue uncensored, including Muhammad's name, although his image is still censored. 201 appears as it did when it first aired; Muhammad and his name, the end speeches as well as the swearing are still censored. The only difference is that during the end speeches music can now be heard in the background, where as originally it was just a long, raw audio bleep.
"200" and "201" have been removed from many of the Season Fourteen DVD sets, despite packaging saying otherwise. This includes sets sold to Australia, Germany and the UK, among other countries.
- ↑ "South Park - 'The Complete 14th Season' Formally Announced; Seems it Really IS Complete!". tvshowsondvd.com (2011-02-07).
- ↑ "My Two Cents - Archived Posts (5/2/11 - 4/7/11)". thedigitalbits.com (2011-04-18).