Skankhunt42 is a cyberbully and the main antagonist of the first half Season Twenty.
Skankhunt42 is targeting the girls of South Park Elementary on the school's message boards and Kyle and all the girls believe Eric Cartman is the bully due to his previous bigoted and sociopathic behavior. However, the guys realize that Cartman is not the troll after they destroy all his electronic devices, and the troll keeps targeting people anyway.
Gerald admits his bullying to his youngest son Ike since he knows no one would believe or understand him. He claims it is "guy" stuff and is harmless pranking, photoshopping penises in women's pictures as a retribution for them not agreeing with his views. At the end of the episode, Skankhunt42 gets onto the international news after trolling a Danish website for Women with breast cancer.
While implementing in his internet trolling, Gerald likes to play hard rock music and drink wine.
In "The Damned", he was happy that he was able to troll Freja Ollegard, but was shocked when she commits suicide. While getting groceries, he gets a note saying "I know who you are". Shocked he destroys his phone and his computer in order to get rid of the evidence, but he realized that Ike's computer has some info from Gerald's. As he logged on to his account, a message says "meet me under the Freemont Bridge 9am tomorrow."
In "Wieners Out", he meets another troll by the name of Dildo Shwaggins. He then tries to stay away from technology, until Sheila buys him an iPad. He then is caught by her when he is trolling in the bathroom. Instead of explaining the truth, he instead pretends he is addicted to piss porn and, to stop her from getting upset, lets her pee on him. After finding out about TrollTrace.com, he joins a group of trolls, who address him by his troll name.
In "Douche and a Danish", the anti-TrollTrace.com group get Gerald to become SkankHunt42, and he explains them his theory of trolling, that is based on pushing other people's buttons, and make those people push other people's buttons, as the trollers think it's "mean" he just says "It's not mean if it's hilarious!". After that, Gerald and Dildo Schwaggins return to Broflovski Residence and set up a computer, after they finish they make a group call to all the trollers and start a troll attack on Denmark. The following morning, Dildo comes to visit Gerald and tell him that their troll attack has succeed, and that it has now spread across the internet, much to his excitement.
- "Member Berries" - Debut episode. Revealed to be Gerald.
- "Skank Hunt" - Causes even more bullying across the internet, up to the point he's determined a criminal.
- "The Damned" - Gerald becomes shocked when his trolling caused Ollegard to commit suicide and his secret is at risk when an anonymous figure tells him that they know who he is.
- "Wieners Out" - Joins a group of trolls to stop TrollTrace.com.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Dildo Shwaggins helps Gerald become Skankhunt42, who then helps troll Denmark.
- "Fort Collins" - Turns down Dildo Shwaggins's attempt to make up their friendship.
- "Oh, Jeez" - Sent to Denmark to do international espionage by Hillary Clinton.
- "Members Only" - Seen acting through Ike Broflovski to orchestrate Gerald's release from TrollTrace.com.
- "Not Funny" - Seen at TrollTrace.com being humiliated. Later revealed to him that Denmark is planning to turn nations against each other.
- "The End of Serialization as We Know It" - Seen at TrollTrace.com's headquarters escaping the conference room and confronting Lennart Bedrager.
|Anonymous821 • Anthony Webster • Dildo Shwaggins • Jenkins • PurpleHeadedQueefLicker • Skankhunt42 • SuperSexyLisa18|