- For other uses, see Sally (disambiguation).
When the government authorities mistake Cartman for a starving African child and send him to Ethiopia, he discovers Sally Struthers is hoarding snacks in a small building. As the episode progresses, Sally eats more and more food and eventually becomes huge. Kyle erroneously states that Sally Struthers was on Full House.
She is also referenced in the Season Nine episode, "The Death of Eric Cartman", in an incident referred to as the "Sally Struthers Incident", which of course is referencing the episode, "Starvin' Marvin".
- Sally Struthers was said to be a fan of South Park until her portrayal in "Starvin' Marvin", which she was very upset and offended by. Despite this, Matt Stone and Trey Parker haven't said they have anything against her personally. When asked about her, Trey Parker responded, "Oh, she's alright. Sally Struthers isn't really a bad person, she's just a ripe person for jokes. Dude she sets herself up for it. It's like, 'Just do voiceovers', you know? Because she's fat. Because she's enormously fat and she's standing in front of a bunch of really skinny, starving people going, 'Look at these poor kids'. You're going, Dude, 'Give them some of your pie." .
- In the Latin American dub of "Starvin' Marvin" she was incorrectly referred to as Shelley Winters, a famous actress of the Hollywood Golden Era.
- "Starvin' Marvin"- Appears in commercials for adoption. Later revealed to have hoarding snacks in a small building.
- "Mecha-Streisand" (cameo)
- "Starvin' Marvin in Space"- Works with the CIA for the control of Marklar. Later convinced by Cartman to leave him and the boys alone.
- "I'm a Little Bit Country" (cameo)
- "The Death of Eric Cartman" (cameo)
|Minor Characters from Season One|
| Barbra Streisand | Bob Saget | Damien | Death (character) | Ms. Ellen | John Horsoff | Kathie Lee Gifford | Leonard Maltin | Patrick Duffy | Rexx | Robert Smith | Sally Struthers | Scuzzlebutt | Sidney Poitier | Sparky|