- For other uses, see Park County (disambiguation).
It appears totally changed in the Season Twenty-Two episode "The Scoots". Besides the Halloween decorations, the building's name has been changed to South Park Community Center and the parking zone has been eliminated.
The exterior of the center is an rectangle shaped building painted yellow with red stripes near the top and a sign displaying it to be the "Park County Community Center", or "South Park Community Center" in "The Scoots". The door is in the center of the building.
Rooftop: The rooftop appeared in "Night of the Living Homeless". It had rooftop fans and various other bric a brac.
Scouts Hall: The Scouts Hall is seen in "Cripple Fight". It has tables arranged in an 90 'E' shape and has many decorations littered around. Big Gay Al was the scoutmaster until he was fired for his sexual preference. Mr. Grazier then took over, however he was a pedophile and took naked photographs of the scouts.
Main Hall: The Main Hall appeared in three episodes, "Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow", "Grey Dawn" and "Cartoon Wars Part I". It had a television set, bleachers and emergency supplies. Flanking the entrance are a bulletin board and a trophy case.
- "Death" - Sheila Broflovski meets with other people in town, in order to boycott Terrance and Phillip.
- "Cripple Fight" - Jimmy Valmer and Timmy Burch fight at a benefit for scout leader Big Gay Al.
- "Good Times with Weapons" - A meeting is held here after Eric Cartman walking naked on stage during an action.
- "Grey Dawn" - The seniors in town hold a meeting here to discuss their problems.
- "Die Hippie, Die" - Cartman describes his plan to rid South Park of the hippie infestation; it then serves as a strategy center, with computers, maps and monitors setup to track the progress of the Hippie Digger.
- "Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow" - The town gathers together here to escape the perceived threat of global warming.
- "Night of the Living Homeless" - Used as a fortress against the homeless looking for spare change.
- "Cartoon Wars Part I" - People talk on what to do to not see an episode of Family Guy with Muhammad.
- "Margaritaville" - In this episode it is referred to as the "South Park Community Center". Randy Marsh took it over and used it as a sort of 'mayoral office.'
- "It's a Jersey Thing" - Randy lectures the town about the spread of New Jersey.
- "Reverse Cowgirl" - Eric Cartman leads a protest with the townspeople about the Toilet Safety Administration.
- "A Nightmare on Face Time" - Hosted the "Monster Mash Halloween Party".
- "Informative Murder Porn" - The children have a meeting about their parents addiction to crime drama and how they are now ruining Minecraft by "griefing" each other's constructions. While outside Stephen Stotch builds a real Minecraft structure on the roof of the building.
- "Gluten Free Ebola" - Townsfolk learn how dangerous gluten is from USDA representative John Garner.
- "Sons A Witches" - Chip Duncan, as a witch, flies over the community center and starts to launch jack o' lanterns at citizens during their fundraiser.
- "The Scoots" - Harrison Yates holds a meeting here speaking about the E-Scooter trick-or-treaters.