The Parental Revenge Center is a fictional company created by Eric Cartman, designed to exact revenge against parents who have angered their children. This company appears in the Season Six episode, "My Future Self n' Me".
Some time prior to the events of "My Future Self n' Me", Eric Cartman created the Parental Revenge Center to help children seek vengeance against their parents, due to supposed misdeeds. The organization used a two methods to exact revenge.
The first method is to smear feces throughout the child's home, so as to shock and infuriate the parents. The second method is to kill the parents. Although disgusting and rather illogical, the first method proved successful. Cartman's workforce is made up of Hispanic children.
- Stan Marsh - Consultation only.
- Butters Stotch - Smearing of feces throughout the Stotch Residence.
- Craig Tucker - Method unknown.
- Clyde Donovan - Method unknown.
- Kyle Broflovski - Method unknown (Kyle may not have been aware of Cartman's actions).
- Randy and Sharon Marsh - Smearing of feces throughout the Motivation Corp. offices.