Mrs. Testaburger wears a white shirt with a matching collar and a blue cardigan. She wears a brown skirt and has black hair. She also wears gold earrings as of Season 6. Her appearance is the same of Ms. Stevens, but has a different nose.
Mrs. Testaburger seems to care for her daughter a lot as seen in "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society" where she was worried about Wendy getting breast implants, as she was concerned about the homeless and oppressed Randy Marsh's idea to solve the problem in "Night of the Living Homeless" she may be where Wendy gets most of her liberal ideas from. She also didn't approve of Wendy fighting Eric Cartman in "Breast Cancer Show Ever". However she didn't really care about the whore fad in "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset". In the episode "Naughty Ninjas", she is shown to be a member of the City Council.
- "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society" - Tries to stop her daughter getting breast implants, but fails.
- "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" - Seen watching TV with her husband.
- "Die Hippie, Die" - Seen as part of the city council.
- "Night of the Living Homeless" - Seen as part of the city council.
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - Yells at Wendy, when propose to fight Eric Cartman.
- "Eat, Pray, Queef"
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen at the Easter egg hunt.
- "Sarcastaball" - Seen at the PTA meeting with all the other parents.
- "Stunning and Brave"- Seen at the school meeting.
- "The City Part of Town"
- "You're Not Yelping"- Seen at Whistlin' Willy's.
- "Naughty Ninjas"- Seen at the meeting between Mayor McDaniels and Officer Barbrady.
- "PC Principal Final Justice"- Seen in the crowd of people standing in front of the Whole Foods Market.
- "Skank Hunt" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "The Damned" - Seen at Skeeter's Wine Bar.
- "Wieners Out" - Seen in the stands at the volleyball game.