Mrs. Nelson wears a skirt, usually blue or black, a magenta v-neck shirt, and a white undershirt. She also wears black, flat shoes and a small wrist watch. She has black hair, which she styles in a bun, and black eyelashes.
- "The City Part of Town" - First speaking role as the Fourth Grade teacher.
- "Truth and Advertising" - Second speaking role.
- "Skank Hunt" - Seen speaking with police officers in the school hallway.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen trying to teach class when Mr. Garrison barges in and tries to teach.
- Mrs. Nelson is the third teacher to teach the same 4th Grade class. The first being Diane Choksondik and the second, Mr. Garrison.
|South Park Elementary Staff|
|Richard Adler | Ms. Claridge | Mr. Derp | Mr. Garrett | Mr. Mackey | Mr. Meryl | Mrs. Nelson | Mrs. Streibel | Mr. Venezuela | Mr. Wyland | Pearl | Recess Supervisor | Girls' Volleyball Coach | P.C. Principal|
|Chef | Mr. Conners | Ms. Choksondik | Ms. Crabtree | Ms. Ellen | Mr. Garrison | Mr. Marsh | Mr. Slave | Ms. Stevenson | Principal Victoria|