Mr. Turner is Heidi Turner's father. Mr. Turner is portrayed as a very muscular man. He is a stereotypical over-protective father, making sure his daughter doesn't get into any trouble. Three different versions of Mr. Turner were shown in "Probably", "Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow", and "Marjorine". These errors were likely the result of Heidi's character model not being finalized, due to her status as a background character.
The third and current model of Heidi's father first appeared in "Marjorine", where he was watching over the girls at Heidi's slumber party making sure that there were no boys at the party. He looked out the window in one scene with binoculars looking straight into Craig Tucker's Binoculars. He then yelled: "Ahaa! I knew it! Boy's at the slumber party!" Butters Stotch, hearing this, presumed he was talking about him, and took the "future telling device" and ran away.
Mr. Turner has short, blond hair with two bangs hanging down in front. He has a blond mustache similar to that of Randy Marsh, Stan's father. He wears a green t-shirt and black pants. Mr. Turner is also very muscular.
- "Marjorine"- First speaking role. Looks outside the house to see if any boys are in his daughter's slumber party.
- "Britney's New Look" - Seen taking pictures of Britney Spears along with many other people.
- "200" (cameo) - Seen in the crowd.
- "201" (cameo) - Seen in the crowd.
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen during the Easter egg hunt.
- "A Scause For Applause" - Seen in the crowd.
- "Naughty Ninjas"- Seen flipping off the Police.
- "Sponsored Content" - Seen inside his house when Jimmy delivers the school newspapers.
- "The End of Serialization as We Know It" - Seen at his house when Heidi returns home.
- "Sons A Witches" - Waits for Heidi when she leaves for the pumpkin patch and takes a picture of her with Eric Cartman.
- "Doubling Down" - Goes out for ice cream with Heidi.