Mr. Testaburger wears a blue-green shirt and black trousers. He has ginger hair and a ginger beard.
Mr. Testaburger appears to love his daughter very much and initially was disgusted with the Stupid Spoiled Whore fad - like Wendy - in "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" but he too was taken by the fad when teenage girls began rubbing all over him and he caved in. He did get cross with Wendy in "Breast Cancer Show Ever" although not as much. He seems to not care about Wendy's relationship with Stan Marsh.
- "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset"- Disgusted with the spoiled whore fad
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" Angry at his daughter for wanting to fight Eric.
- "Eat, Pray, Queef"- He appears as one of the men singing "Queef Free".
- "Dances With Smurfs" - Asked Wendy why Butters urinated on the door.
- "Reverse Cowgirl"
- "Sarcastaball" - Seen at the PTA meeting with all the other parents.
- "Insecurity" - Seen with the other adult males rallying to get rid of the UPS delivery driver.
- "Stunning and Brave"- Seen at the school meeting.
- "You're Not Yelping"- Seen at Whistlin' Willy's.
- "PC Principal Final Justice"- Seen in the crowd of people standing in front of Whole Foods Market.
- "Skank Hunt" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "The Damned" - Seen at Skeeter's Wine Bar.
- "Wieners Out" - Seen in the stands at the volleyball game.