Mr. Stevens is Bebe Stevens' father, of whom has only had one speaking role to date, which was in the episode "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset". He also appears in various other episodes as a background character, and with his wife in "200".
It should be noted that Bebe's mother has been seen with other men in the series, most notably in "Ike's Wee Wee" and "The Jeffersons", creating the assumption that Bebe's parents are divorced or are experiencing marital/commitment issues.
Mr. Stevens has brown hair, which is graying, and wears round-framed glasses. He wears a red shirt under a black collared shirt.
- "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" - Tells his daughter that she will not dress like a whore.
- "Britney's New Look" - Seen taking pictures of Britney Spears, along with many other people.
- "Smug Alert!" - Seen buying a hybrid vehicle as part of the latest fad in South Park.
- "Pinewood Derby" - Seen at the derby with his daughter.
- "T.M.I." - Seen at the meeting at school.
- "The Magic Bush "
- "Stunning and Brave" - Seen at the school meeting.
- "The End of Serialization as We Know It" - Seen socializing in the street after the internet was reset.
- "Put It Down" - Seen in the school assembly.
- "Franchise Prequel" - Participates in a meeting with the other parents. Later asks Mark Zuckerberg to leave the Valmer Residence when he lounges around their home.
|South Park families|
Other Characters' Families