- For other uses, see Michael (disambiguation).
Michelle and her daughters were revealed to not be truly family to Obama, but rather a cover that was designed to give him a proper 'family' look while running for president. Although she is obviously a loving mother, Michelle is a computer hacking genius hired to help Obama and John McCain steal the hope diamond.
After succeeding in the heist and faking their deaths, Obama decided to give being president a chance and asks Michelle to be a real family, and be his first lady. Michelle agrees by kissing him passionately after saying "Oh...what the fuck?" Michelle reappears in a non-speaking role in "Sexual Healing".
Michelle has long, black hair as well as a very prominent nose. She wears a red dress, a small, gold necklace, (presumably) diamond earrings, black mascara, red lipstick, and dark red high heels.
She seems to be moral less, even having no problems with tricking the entirety of the United States in order to procure the Hope Diamond. However, she does seem to care for her daughters, showcased by her initial refusal to start an actual relationship with Obama due her girls deserving something more than a "world class diamond thief".
- "About Last Night..." - Seen as Obama's co-conspirator. She later enters into a relationship with him at the end of the episode.
- "Sexual Healing" - (cameo)
- "Sarcastaball" - (cameo)
- "Raising the Bar" - Hosted the First Lady's Symposium on Obesity.
- "Gluten Free Ebola"- (Mentioned)
- "#HappyHolograms" - She was advertised as part of the Washington Redskins Go Fuck Yourself Holiday Special.