She had a role in the episode "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000" when she and the other girls were competing against the boys in a sledding race. Despite her apparent death at the end of "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000", she has been seen in numerous cameos since then.
Lizzy wears a pink parka that covers most of her face, similar to Kenny McCormick's parka. Her parka has gray fleece padding and buttons up. She also wears gray gloves, dark gray pants, and black shoes.
She seems to like insulting and taunting others, in "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000", she taunted the boys, calling them insulting terms, such as "Butt Pirates" and "Rump Rangers".
- Lizzy wears a parka and has a sexually advanced vocabulary, making her similar to Kenny McCormick.
- Despite the fact she was carried offscreen by a bear at the end of "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000", she has been shown in later episodes. It is possible that the bear did not kill her, much like the bear in "Jewbilee".
- In the episode "Douche and Turd", there's another student that looks identical to Lizzy sitting a few rows behind her in the audience at the school pep rally.
- "Hooked on Monkey Fonics" - Seen talking to Pip Pirrup at the party.
- "Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics" - Seen singing in the choir.
- "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000" - She is a part of the girls sledding team. She insults the boys, but loses as a result of the sled falling off the cliff. She is then taken away by a grizzly bear.
- "Do the Handicapped Go to Hell?" - Seen as part of Eric Cartman's congregation.
- "Probably" - Seen as part of Cartman's congregation.
- "Fat Camp" - Seen on the playground.
- "The Wacky Molestation Adventure" - Included on Cartman's side of the conflict.
- "Cartmanland" - Seen on a roller coaster and standing in the back of the crowd, watching Cartman begging for his money back.
- "Proper Condom Use" - Seen in the cafeteria, and in the crowd at the end.
- "The Biggest Douche in the Universe" - Seen in the crowd of school children watching Rob Schneider play on the playground.
- "Fat Butt and Pancake Head" - Seen in the crowd of schoolchildren.
- "South Park is Gay!"- Seen watching the metro pride parade.
- "All About Mormons" - Seen playing on South Park Elementary's playground.
- "Casa Bonita" - Seen in the background in one of the flashbacks.
- "Up the Down Steroid" - Seen in the crowd at the end.
- "The Jeffersons"- Seen in the background riding the Ferris Wheel at Mr. Jefferson's house.
- "Douche and Turd" - Briefly seen in the audience at the school pep rally.
- "You Got F'd in the A" - Seen briefly at the arcade.
- "AWESOM-O" - Seen in the crowd of kids watching the video of Cartman dressed as Britney Spears.
- "Best Friends Forever" - Seen sitting behind Kenny McCormick on the roller coaster.
- "Erection Day" - Briefly seen in the audience in Jimmy's nightmare.
- "Manbearpig"-Seen in the auditorium.
- "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson"- Briefly seen in the audience at the school assembly.
- "Canada on Strike"- Briefly seen sitting in the audience at the school assembly.
- ↑ ""South Park" Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000 (TV episode 2000)". IMDb.com.
- ↑ "FAQ - South Park Studios". southparkstudios.com.