South Park has made several references to the Star Wars franchise over the years.
- This list is incomplete, you can help by
- As Mr. Hankey is about to die after coming to the surface, he tells Kyle to come closer and tells him "There is another Skywalker" as does Yoda to Luke in Return of the Jedi.
- South Park Elementary students wear Chewbacca masks, including Wendy Testaburger, she wins the Halloween Costume Contest here and again in "Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery".
- Dr Schwarz says "His father had it, his grandfather had it... and his brother had it." This is a reference to Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, when Luke tells Leia about his family's use of the force.
- Lawyer Johnnie Cochran uses the infamous "Chewbacca Defense" to defend a major record company that Chef is suing for stealing his song "Stinky Britches".
- The Jakovasaur's are based on early previews of Jar Jar Binks in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace.
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back and Robocop are combined during the closing credits, Kenny McCormick, dressed as an ED-209 unit, is taken down like an AT-AT by one Snowspeeder and destroyed by two others.
- Sally Struthers is represented as a Jabba the Hutt character from Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi. She tries to capture Starvin' Marvin in Tiberian Junker spacecraft. Kenny is captured and frozen in carbonite referencing Han Solo's fate in Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back.
- The Tynacorp official yells "It's a Trap!" when he realizes the boys were being ambushed by the anti-Tynacorp resistance group. The quote was made famous by the character Admiral Ackbar in the movie Star Wars:Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.
- Jawas are briefly mentioned when Cartman uses them as an insult comparing them to the Afghani's.
- In exchange for applying the prosthetic balls to Butters' chin, the Star Trek Nerds ask for the original AVID cut of Star Wars: Episode I.
- Star Wars creator, George Lucas, makes his debut in South Park. Stormtrooper's and AT-ST's are seen for the first time as well at his Skywalker Ranch.
- Chef is turned into a cyborg called Darth Chef by the Super Adventure Club. This references Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.
- George Lucas attempts to sue the town of South Park along with other celebrities who have been ridiculed in the past.
- Randy Marsh disguises himself as Princess Leia and sneaks into the Large Hadron Collider at CERN in Switzerland.
- Randy Marsh's scream of "NO!" when he sees the leaves outside his house is originally from Darth Vader at the end Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.
- Mickey Mouse buys the rights to Star Wars from George Lucas and Eric Cartman tries to extort his way into being Luke Skywalker's son in the next movie.
- Many characters and vehicles can be seen throughout the episode.
- Kevin is shown to be a massive fan of Star Wars.
- Kevin is dressed as a Stormtrooper from the films when he is supposed to be dressed as a character from Lord of the Rings.
- Kevin wields a toy light-saber, the Jedi weapon from the Star Wars films while the others are using pirate swords.
- During Season Twenty, the Memberberries are seen making many references to Star Wars. The frequently mention Chewbacca, Storm Troopers, and other aspects from the original trilogy.
- Randy presents Mr. Garrison with a poster of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.