- For other uses, see Linda (disambiguation).
She first appears in "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000", briefly, as she directs the boys to her husband. She was later seen in the background when Chef was protesting the South Park Flag in "Chef Goes Nanners", before reappearing in the episode "Here Comes the Neighborhood", in which Token begins to question why they are so rich, and while everyone else is poor. It is revealed that Mrs. Black is a chemist for a pharmaceutical company. She is horrified when Token wants to shop at J-Mart, and seems to not understand how to shop like middle-class people.
Her next appearance with a speaking role was in "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers", in which she and her husband gets horrified when discovering that Token has seen the porno-film "Back-Door Sluts 9", thinking that it was "Lord of the Rings". When her husband Steve Black then exclaims "Oh god, not that one!", Mrs. Black shoots him a furious look.
Mrs. Black has dreadlocks which are held high with a red bobble. She often wears big-hooped earrings, a white-collared shirt with a green v-neck jumper, a blue skirt and black shoes.
- The Black family were once named "The Williams" in "Here Comes the Neighborhood".
- In "Proper Condom Use", Sharon says she agrees with what Bob and Linda said while at the Book Club. Since the names of all of the other parents present (except Mrs. Tweak) had been given, fans gather it may be the Blacks parents' names. However, in "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers", Mr. Black is referred to as Steve.
- "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000" - Answers the door for Stan and Kyle.
- "Chef Goes Nanners" - Protests with her husband and Chef to change the South Park flag because of its racist connotations.
- "Here Comes the Neighborhood" - Becomes good friends with the other wealthy black families who move into South Park, until they are driven out by a group of angry residents lead by Mr. Garrison.
- "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers" - Horrified that her son watched a porn film.
- "It's Christmas in Canada"- Seen in the crowd of people at the Christmas tree lighting in South Park.
- "South Park is Gay!" - Appears with the other women in South Park to put an end to the metrosexual fad ruining their relationships.
- "You Got F'd in the A" - Seen in the crowd watching the dance-off.
- "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce" - Seen in the background.
- "Pinewood Derby" - Seen in the background.
- "About Last Night..." - Seen supporting Barack Obama.
- "Elementary School Musical" - Seen in the audience at the basketball game at South Park Elementary.
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen at the Easter egg hunt.
- "Medicinal Fried Chicken"- Seen reading while waiting for soccer practice to end.
- "It's a Jersey Thing" - Seen in the background.
- "1%" - Allows the Cartman family to stay at their home after a fire.
- "Sarcastaball" - Seen at the PTA meeting with all the other parents.
- "A Scause For Applause" - Seen in the background while Jesus Christ gives his speech.
- "The Cissy" - Seen in the background.
- "The Magic Bush" - She attends the Neighborhood Watch meeting and controls a Neighborhood Watch drone.
- "The City Part of Town"- Seen at the Whole Foods Market.
- "Tweek x Craig" - Seen in the background.
- "PC Principal Final Justice"- Seen at the gun show.
- "Skank Hunt" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Members Only" - Seen shopping when President Garrison arrives and goes on a tirade.
- "Not Funny" - Seen at Harrison Yates' press conference about TrollTrace.com and at church.
- "Put It Down" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Franchise Prequel"
- "Doubling Down" - Invites Eric Cartman to her house and feels bad for Eric that his girlfriend Heidi Turner broke up with him.
- "Dead Kids"- Cartman speaks to her and Steve about Black Panther.
- "A Boy And A Priest" - Seen walking into church.
- "The Problem with a Poo" - Seen at the Christmas Concert. Later watches Mr. Hankey leave South Park.
- ↑ ""South Park" Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000 (TV episode 2000)". IMDb.com.
- ↑ ""South Park" Here Comes the Neighborhood (TV episode 2001)". IMDb.com.
- ↑ ""South Park" About Last Night... (TV episode 2008)". IMDb.com.
|South Park families|
Other Characters' Families