- For other uses, see Leslie (disambiguation).
Leslie's friend is an unnamed female fourth grader. She appeared twice in the show since her first appearance in "Where My Country Gone?", where she chatting with Leslie during the reunion until PC Principal caught them and ordered Leslie to stop chatting.
She seems to be a color swap of Esther. She has long dark brown hair, purple pants, and a pink coat with a dark red collar.
It is possible that she is best friends with Leslie, as she is always chatting with Leslie. She seems to chat with Leslie all the time, even at school assemblies. It is clearly unknown if she knew Leslie was an ad.
- "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut" First appearance. She is part of La Resistance.
- "Dances With Smurfs" - Seen getting Cartman ready for morning announcements.
- "1%"- Seen at the assembly.
- "Where My Country Gone?" Shown in the gym, chatting with Leslie.
- "Safe Space" Shown in the gym, again chatting with Leslie.
- "Tweek x Craig" Shown in the gym, not chatting but still sitting next to Leslie.
- "Naughty Ninjas" Shown in the gym, not chatting but still sitting next to Leslie.
|Minor Characters from Season Nineteen|
|Reality | Gigi Hadid | Leslie's friend | Leslie Meyers | David Rodriguez | Steven Seagal | Vin Diesel | Demi Lovato | Jimmy Fallon | Canadian President | Charlotte | Mr. Stkrdknmibalz | Newsmen|