Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
After Freja Ollegard's death in "The Damned", a large community of Danes hold a massive funeral for her, conduced by Lennart Bedrager. While delivering the eulogy for Ollegard, Bedrager vows to destroy the troll responsible for her death.
In "Wieners Out", Bedrager, and several other members of the Danish community, hold another vigil for Freja Ollegard. He silently laments about the return of trolls, in a new form, and vows to "deal with them again."
While meeting Gerald Broflovski in the park, Dildo Shwaggins shows Broflovski a BBC News video featuring Bedrager announcing his new internet service, TrollTrace.com. He mentions that the service will accept a troll's comments and return the name, address, picture, and internet history of the troll. When questioned about others using the service to spy on non-trolls, he simply states that the service is to be used on trolls only.
With his service getting close to going online, Bedrager advertises a crowdfunding campaign to help boost popularity in "Douche and a Danish". Unbeknownst to him, however, the trolls are planning a massive troll in retaliation to the service. After the trolls successfully troll Denmark, Bedrager takes TrollTrace offline from social media. Luckily, Cartman and Heidi offer their assistance.
In "Fort Collins", TrollTrace.com is fully online and Lennart begins to target Fort Collins, Colorado, causing chaos and mass hysteria.
Disguised as Ambassador Von Miller in "Oh, Jeez", Gerald Broflovski visits TrollTrace.com in order to sabotage it. Bedrager, having captured several trolls under the same directives, is highly suspicious of him. He lets Gerald into a room to "look at the servers," and secures him inside.
Having successfully captured the group of trolls, Bedrager announces his plan for the trolls and the world in "Members Only". He declares that when the servers go online, and the service is made public, he is going to set the world into chaos and war. He believes that after the destruction of the world, a new world will rise full of happiness following Denmark's example. In "The End of Serialization as We Know It" he confronts Gerald Broflovski where kicked him in the groin and tosses him off the balcony, killing him.
Lennart Bedrager wears black pants, a white shirt, a black tie, and black gloves. He also wears a long, black trench coat and a brown hat with a red feather and a green trim. He has blond hair and has blond, graying facial hair.
- Lennart's surname, Bedrager, means "deceiver" or "fraud" in Danish.
- This comes into play as Lennart is actually a troll with plans to start World War III.
- Lennart's death was similar to Han Solo's death in 'Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens.'
- "The Damned" - Appears briefly delivering the eulogy for Freja Ollegard's funeral.
- "Wieners Out" - Announces his new service, TrollTrace.com, as a way to identify online trolls.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen trying to run TrollTrace.com and dealing with the fallout from the massive troll against Denmark.
- "Fort Collins" - Seen using Heidi Turner's "emoji-analysis" technique to identify trolls and reveal the internet histories of everyone in Fort Collins.
- "Oh, Jeez" - Seen giving Gerald Broflovski a tour of TrollTrace.com and is highly suspicious of him.
- "Members Only" - Seen at TrollTrace.com's headquarters announcing his plan for TrollTrace to the captured trolls.
- "Not Funny" - Seen at TrollTrace.com humiliating the trolls and revealing his true nature to Gerald Broflovski.
- "The End of Serialization as We Know It" - Seen confronting Skankhunt42 for the last time, before being thrown off of a catwalk into the abyss.
|Minor Characters from Season Twenty|
|Anonymous821 | Anthony Webster | Boris Johnson | Cher | Dave Beckett | Dildo Shwaggins | Dr. Wayne Schroeder | Eduardo Hernandez | Elon Musk | Freja Ollegard | Heidi | J.J. Abrams | Lennart Bedrager | Memberberries | PurpleHeadedQueefLicker | Skankhunt42 | Steve Bannon | SuperSexyLisa18|