|South Park character|
|Age||Unknown; likely 13-14|
|Occupation||Unknown; probably Student|
|Voiced by||Trey Parker|
- For other uses, see Kevin (disambiguation).
Kevin McCormick is Kenny's older brother. He never appears without the rest of his family or Kenny, and very little is known about him. He only has a speaking role in three episodes: "Chickenlover", "Chickenpox", and "The Poor Kid", but is often seen in the background with his brother or his family, usually at church or at Kenny's numerous funerals.
Kevin has wild, messy brown hair, with a bandage, scratch, dirt and leaves on his face. He wears gray pants and a red shirt and has a set of braces. He is also seen in a suit in the episode "Quintuplets 2000". His voice sounds somewhat like Bill Allen.
Kevin appears to be either a heavy drinker or mentally handicapped, as he speaks in a slow, repetitive slur when talking normally. However, he talks much more quickly and clearly when yelling. Further suggestion of mental retardation can be found in "An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig", where a boy resembling Kevin is seen on the bus for handicapped kids. Although, contradictory evidence is seen in "The Poor Kid", where his mother calls him and his father "drunk pieces of shit". Kevin seems to have violent tendencies - he tells his mother to shoot his father and later attempts to strangle his father, initiating a fight.
Kevin is Mrs. McCormick's older son. They were never seen interacting one-on-one, although, judging from the pseudo-conversation they had in "The Poor Kid", their relationship seems to be a weak one, filled with fighting. (His relationship with his mother is likely stronger there with his father).
Kevin is Stuart McCormick's older son. Judging from the events of "The Poor Kid", they do not have a good relationship. Their relationship also seems to be violent, likely when they are drunk, with Mrs. McCormick having to step in to prevent them from physically fighting each other.
Kevin is Kenny's older brother. The two were never seen interacting, so little is known about their relationship. They seem indifferent to each other's presence, completely ignoring each other. When seen together, it is usually with the rest of their family.
Kevin is Karen's older brother. The two were never seen interacting, so little is known about their relationship. Kevin seems to ignore her, however, she seems to look for him for protection, hiding behind him in various instances.
- According to one episode, Mrs. McCormick had Kenny when she was only 16 years old, implying that she had Kevin when she was about 12-13 years old.
- Kevin has a slightly cleaned up appearance, particularly his hair in "Sexual Healing", but by "The Poor Kid", he is back to his old one.
- Although the McCormicks are poor, Kevin appears to have braces.
- Kevin's voice varies greatly between his first two lines and his third line in "The Poor Kid".
- "Starvin' Marvin"
- "Chickenlover" (speaking role)
- "Chickenpox" (speaking role)
- "Spontaneous Combustion"
- "Cartman Joins NAMBLA"
- "Quintuplets 2000"
- "Kenny Dies"
- "Cripple Fight"
- "Here Comes the Neighborhood"
- "Fat Butt and Pancake Head"
- "Best Friends Forever"
- "The Return of Chef"- Seen at Chef 's funeral.
- "The List"
- "Tonsil Trouble"
- "The Ring"
- "Sexual Healing" - Seen at Kenny 's funeral.
- "The Poor Kid" (speaking role)