Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other uses, see Kelly (disambiguation).
Kelly Rutherford-Menskin has made her first appearance in "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset", as one of the girls participating in the "Stupid Spoiled Whore" fad. She has since become a regular background character.
She has brown hair, it's style is similar to Emily's hair. In fact, Kelly seems to be a recolor of Emily. She wears an orange jacket with dull yellow trim and turquoise pants. As a "Stupid Spoiled Whore", she wore a brown and black tank-top, black high-heels, a short, black skirt, a white, fur scarf, dark purple eye shadow, and black mascara.
Due to her relatively short speaking role, little is known about her personality. Although, we do know she sounded spoiled and snobby, but considering that was part of being a "Stupid Spoiled Whore", it cannot be used as an accurate representation of her personality.
- "Quest for Ratings" - Seen at Middle Park Elementary.
- "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" - Participated in the "Stupid Spoiled Whore" fad.
- "Ginger Kids" - Seen in Ginger Kids' cells.
- "Le Petit Tourette"- Seen at Whistlin' Willy's.
- "Eek, A Penis!" - Seen in hallways; background only.
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - Seen watching the fight; background only.
- "Elementary School Musical" - She was seen singing and dancing.
- "Butters' Bottom Bitch" - Seen playing at recess; background only.
- "Dances with Smurfs" -
- "T.M.I." - She was seen in the hallways; background only.
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen at the Easter egg hunt.
- "Butterballs" - Seen in Stan's anti-bullying video.
- "I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining" - Seen in the background at the park.
- "Cartman Finds Love" - Seen in the background on the playground.
- "Raising the Bar" - Seen playing basketball with some of the other boys.
- "A Nightmare on Face Time" - Seen 'Trick or Treating', dressed up as a skeleton.
- "Gluten Free Ebola" - Seen at The Boys' big party.
- "Member Berries" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Skank Hunt" - Seen collaborating with the other girls at recess.
- "Wieners Out - Seen in the school hallway.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen in the battle between the girls and the boys.
- "Oh, Jeez" - Seen at the school assembly.
|Minor Characters from Season Eight|
| Beth | Barry Bonds | Blanket Jackson | Jessie | Kal | Kelly Rutherford-Menskin | Kelly Pinkerton-Tinfurter | Mandy | Nancy | Nathan | Miss Claridge | Paris Hilton | The Orange County Crew | Trent Boyett | Yao|