- For other uses, see Kelly (disambiguation).
She fell in love with Kenny in this episode, but she didn't want to get close to him since they live on the opposite sides of the country. She did get close to him, though and, as depicted in "Spontaneous Combustion", their relationship continued to the point where Kenny was taking frequent bus trips to see her. Despite this, she never gets Kenny's name right due to his mumbled speech, referring to him with similar-sounding names such as "Lenny", "Benny", and various other incorrect names, even though she has heard his name before from other people, like Cartman and Stan.
She knows CPR, in "Rainforest Shmainforest", she saved Kenny from dying after he was struck by lightning, by giving him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Because of this act, Kelly should be noted as, arguably, the first character on the show to actually care about Kenny's death, she question "who" Stan and Kyle are talking about when they say "They killed Kenny," and says they should do something to try and help him, the concept of which is utterly lost of Stan and Kyle. She also must have some talent singing and dancing, as she was a member of the "Getting Gay With Kids" choir.
She has blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, wears a blue sweater with green trim with a flower embroidered on one side, and dark blue pants. The band which ties her hair back is green.
In "Rainforest Shmainforest", she seems to have issues with severing relationships, even, albeit temporarily, preventing herself from getting in a relationship with Kenny. She also has a bad nose-picking habit.
Kelly was Kenny's first girlfriend. Kelly originally didn't want to date Kenny, knowing that they would be away from each other after the Getting Gay With Kids choir leaves Costa Rica. She later decided that she would date Kenny, as long as they called each other every other day. Due to the events of "The Ring", we assume this relationship is over.
- Despite making a few cameos in later episodes, Kelly is often mistaken for being a one-off character.
- Although most of their interactions happen offscreen, her relationship with Kenny did actually last a while. However, it is unknown when or why they broke up.
- Kelly was supposed to appear in South Park: The Stick of Truth, however, she was ultimately scrapped.
- "Rainforest Shmainforest" - Her debut, she appeared as a member of the Getting Gay With Kids choir.
- "Spontaneous Combustion" - (Mentioned)
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - She was seen briefly in the theater.
- "Hooked on Monkey Phonics" - She was seen at the school dance.
- "Casa Bonita" - Seen in the montage where Cartman ripped on Kyle for being Jewish.
- ↑ ""South Park" Rainforest Shmainforest (TV episode 1999)". IMDb.com.
|Minor Characters from Season Three|
| Genghis Khan | Jake | Kelly | Mark Cotswolds | Mr. Derp | Pearl | Rebecca Cotswolds | Skyler | Tommy Turner |