Kal is a student at South Park Elementary. She first appeared in the Season Eight episode, "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset", as one of Wendy Testaburger's friends outside of Bebe Stevens' group. In the episode, she was seen playing with the eponymous playset. She can also be seen watching the Jonas Brothers perform live in "The Ring" and later be seen sitting with the popular girls' clique in "Insheeption".
Kal has wavy, shoulder-length dark brown hair, with a lock of it hanging down the center of her forehead. She wore a pink bow in her hair, an orange T-shirt with a red collar, and green pants. Kal was shown unclothed in "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset", making her the second fourth grade girl to be shown unclothed, the first being Wendy Testaburger during her breast surgery in "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society". In later episodes, starting with "Marjorine", she has been seen wearing a red sweater with green gloves and green pants.
In "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset", she conformed to the current fad. It is assumed she does this in order to keep her social standing.
In "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset", she is seen playing with the eponymous playset, along with Jessie. Due to the fact they were hanging out with each other outside of school, we can assume they are good friends.
In "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset", Wendy seemed to treat Kal and Jessie as "back up" friends, only trying to hang out with them when her "clique" was acting strangely.
- "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" - Kal's debut, she is seen with Jessie, playing with the Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset.
- "Marjorine" - Seen with the "popular girls", playing with a cootie catcher.
- "Tonsil Trouble" - Seen in the background on the playground.
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - Seen watching the fight; background only.
- "The Ring" - Seen watching the Jonas Brothers.
- "Super Fun Time"
- "Butters' Bottom Bitch" - Seen in the hallways; background only.
- "Insheeption" - Seen sitting with the "popular girls".
- "Funnybot"- Seen from behind in the cafeteria.
- "1%" - Seen at Clyde Frog's funeral.
- "Cartman Finds Love"
- "Gluten Free Ebola"
- "Where My Country Gone?"- Seen on the playground.
- "You're Not Yelping" - Seen in the hallway.
- "Sponsored Content"- Seen in the hallway.
- "Skank Hunt"- Breaks up with Boy with Blue Cap.
- "The Damned"- Seen in the hallway.
- "Wieners Out" - Seen in the stands at the volleyball game and in the cafeteria.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen making danishes in the school cafeteria.