Jesus and Pals is a reality talk show seen on South Park public access television, hosted by Jesus. On the show, Jesus receives calls from viewers and answers their questions, referencing prayers. He usually gives a reference to the Bible or scripture after each commercial break. He also allows visitors on the show.
Stan Marsh uses the show to try to get advice sometimes, with questions such as "If your Grandfather asks you to kill him, is it okay? Like an assisted suicide?" and "Is homosexuality okay?" Usually, though, Jesus is cut off or simply refuses to answer the question, the same way Chef breaks out into explicit song whenever the children ask him for advice.
In The Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri Lanka, Jesus and Pals goes into a ratings war with Jimbo and Ned's Huntin' and Killin show. The producer tries to make the show more modern for the audience. Jimbo, Ned and the boys star on the show after Jimbo and Ned learn that the frog wasn't real. During a break, the producer tells Jimbo to say that Stan is a drug addict. Chaos breaks out in the studio and Jesus finds out the truth. He sends the producer to hell, where she meets Satan and Saddam Hussein.
- Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride-Stan phones to ask about homosexuality.
- An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig-Big Stan crashes through the studio
- Death-Stan phones to ask about assisted suicide.
- Damien-The boys visit him to ask about the fight.
- The Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri Lanka-The show goes into a ratings war with Jimbo and Ned's show.
- Spontaneous Combustion-Jesus speaks about global warming.
- Fat Camp- Kenny appears on his show.