In "The Simpsons Already Did It", a news broadcast showed a photograph of Clinton, with the anchorman saying that her "ass just keeps getting bigger."
She appears again in "The Snuke" and portrayed as a driven individual, who will "not be bullied by terrorist threats". However, she discovers there is a Snuke in her vagina. Her fate is unresolved until "200" and "201" where she is one of the celebrities suing the town, and questions Tom Cruise about the possibility of their careers being ruined.
Hillary is featured as Turd Sandwich in the episode "Member Berries", where she is the rival presidential candidate in the United States election against Herbert Garrison, who is known as Giant Douche in the media.
Hillary Clinton has short, blonde hair, blonde eyebrows, and an abnormally large butt. She was shown in a long sleeve, thick collar, light brown shirt, and brown pants. Later on in "Member Berries" her hair has slightly gotten whiter and wears a blue shirt. In "The Damned" she is wearing a red shirt.
In "The Snuke", she is manipulative, using the fact that she "came from a small town" to get South Park's citizens to vote for her in the 2008 Presidential race. Though she is sometimes shown to be stupid as she continues to say "My opponent is a liar and can not be trusted", due to her advisors telling her to say it before, even though Mr. Garrison is giving her the power.
- "The Tooth Fairy Tats 2000"
- "The Simpsons Already Did It"
- "The Snuke"
- "Britney's New Look"
- "Eat, Pray, Queef"
- "Sponsored Content" - She is seen debating her rival, Herbert Garrison, on the Syrian Refugee/ issue.
- "Member Berries"
- "The Damned" - Seen debating Mr. Garrison. Her aides directed her to claim that he is a liar and is untrustworthy.
- "Fort Collins" - Seen in her office considering hiring Skankhunt42 to help stop TrollTrace.com.