Heidi Turner is a student at South Park Elementary. Heidi is portrayed as one of the popular girls in the fourth grade. She is usually seen with Wendy, Bebe, Red, Milly, Annie, Lola, Esther, and Sally. She hosted a sleepover in "Marjorine", which all of the "popular girls" attended, once again proving her popularity. She has had different parents in four episodes now, which were most likely continuity errors.
Heidi went from being a minor background character that was introduced in Season Three, to earning her own presence in the South Park universe. She has come a long way throughout the series. Like most background characters in the early seasons, her model would be used to fill in space and occasionally be given color swaps. Later, as the series progressed, Heidi was given a permanent color scheme and eventually a name, making her more usable for reoccurring roles. She obtained further establishment after the episode "Marjorine", where she took up a major role, hosting a slumber party. She has, so far, kept her place in the girls clique throughout the series. Her role seem to be gradually growing.
She has had four voice actors throughout the series. Heidi is currently voiced by April Stewart, who has been voicing her since 2005. She was voiced by Mary Kay Bergman in "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut", which was her first speaking role. She was voiced by Mona Marshall from 2000-2001. She was voiced by Eliza J. Schneider from 2001-2005. In older seasons, her voice is similar to Wendy Testaburger's voice.
Heidi has dull brown hair. She wears a lime green jacket, dark brown trousers, and red gloves. In her initial appearance in "Rainforest Shmainforest", she had black hair (though it was shown as its later brown shade in various shots) and wore a green sweater when she wasn't in her choir uniform. She was also depicted with black hair in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut.
When she was dressed as a whore in "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset", she wore a white crop-top and matching skirt, very similar to Sally's. When dressed for bed, she wears a pair of lavender plaid pajamas with a pink collar and pockets, as shown in "Marjorine".
She looks similar to the Girl with Green Coat in "Go God Go" as well Karen McCormick, who both wear the same clothes as Heidi. The only differences are their hairstyles, Heidi's lack of a hairclip, and differently colored hair.
Heidi is often sweet and sociably friendly, although proving to sometimes be unkind, to the point of cruelty. In "Marjorine", she initially displayed a dislike of the 'new girl' Marjorine, openly mocking her, despite later comforting Marjorine and offering her a makeover in apology of their teasing. She seems to like singing and dancing, as shown in "Rainforest Shmainforest", "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut", and "Marjorine". She is a "popular girl" among the 4th graders, she was shown participating in the girls' meeting in "The List", discussing which girl's purse was the cutest.
Mr. and Mrs. Turner
Heidi and her parents were first seen in the story arc "Do the Handicapped Go to Hell?" and "Probably". When Cartman opened his church and the parents tried to convince their kids to come back, Heidi went inside. Her dad told her to come back, but then a beam from the roof of Cartman's poorly made church landed on him, killing him, when she stated she didn't want to go to Hell. Although her father was dead, he was later shown alive in "Helen Keller! The Musical", telling his wife that he regrets cheating on her with another woman. She has a different set of parents in "Marjorine". In "Cartoon Wars Part I" she was shown yet again with a different set of parents and a possible sibling. Her last, again different, parents were shown at the end of "Proper Condom Use". All of these were likely continuity errors.
They were paired together in "Follow That Egg!". Heidi was displeased when she was paired with him. Cartman, however, did show remorse for breaking the egg and asked Mrs. Garrison to let her pass and have him fail. However, this was done for a selfish reason, as Cartman figured an A and an F would average out to a C-.
Butters Stotch (as Marjorine)
In "Marjorine", she was angry that Marjorine was coming to her sleepover. Heidi was the one that insulted Marjorine in the first place, although after seeing how much she had upset "her", she felt guilty and tried to cheer "her" up.
Her earliest appearance in the show was in "Rainforest Shmainforest", as part of the Getting Gay With Kids choir, though her first appearance as a South Park resident was in the background in "Tweek vs. Craig".
Heidi seems to be in good relations with all members of the popular girls clique. She is often paired up with one of the other girls either talking with them in the background or playing with them in the school yard (mainly Esther). When she hosted a slumber party at her house, she invited nearly all the girls in her clique.
Heidi Turner appears in the girls' secret base, where she is revealed to be the two-faced bitch since the translated abortion records reveal that her mother had been to the abortion clinic. However, the girls soon forgive her since she's really sorry.
- Many girls have the same hair as Heidi, Karen McCormick is an example. She is most likely used as a base model for extra background characters.
- "Rainforest Shmainforest"- In Getting Gay With Kids choir.
- "Spontaneous Combustion" - She is seen in the church.
- "Tweek vs. Craig" - Seen in Home Economics. This is also the first time we see here with regular winter clothes on and with her dull brown hair. In previous episodes, including the movie, she was only seen with black hair.
- "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut" - First Speaking Role; She was shown singing the choir.
- "Hooked on Monkey Phonics" - She was seen at the school dance with the boys.
- "Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics" - Singing in the song.
- "Do the Handicapped Go to Hell?" and "Probably" - She is first introduced (as Marcie). Her Father tries to stop her from joining Cartman's church, but gets killed in the process.
- "Helen Keller! The Musical" - She is shown crying over her dead dog Robbie.
- "Proper Condom Use" - She is scared with the other girls that they might get pregnant.
- "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society" - She is seen having lunch with Bill Allen.
- "It's Christmas in Canada" - She was upset with Cartman, Kenny, and Clyde.
- "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" - Seen with the "stupid spoiled whores". She was also seen at Bebe's party.
- "Marjorine" - Heidi holds a sleepover, which Butters (disguised as a girl) attends in hopes of stealing her fortune telling device.
- "Follow That Egg!" - She paired with Cartman for the project, despite her objections; Cartman breaks her egg and pleads with Mr. Garrison to give her an A.
- "Cartoon Wars Part I" - She was seen at the "Park County Community Center.
- "The List" - She was with a group of girls.
- "Eek, A Penis!" - Seen in hallways; background only.
- "Super Fun Time" - Seen during the field trip as Milly's partner
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - Seen watching the fight; background only.
- "Elementary School Musical" - Introduces Bridon Gueermo in the first musical number.
- "The Ring" - Seen at the Jonas Brothers concert.
- "The Coon" - Seen looking for Mysterion
- "Eat, Pray, Queef" - Her and the other girls had Samantha Dunskin queef on Butters.
- "Insheeption" - She was seen having lunch with the girls clique
- "Funnybot" - Seen in the background.
- "Reverse Cowgirl" - Appears on one of the bathroom screens sitting on the toilet.
- "Cash For Gold" - Seen in the background on the playground.
- "Faith Hilling" - Seen in the memeing class with the other 4th Grade students.
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen at the Easter egg hunt.
- "Butterballs" - Seen in the background at the school assembly and in the cafeteria.
- "Cartman Finds Love" - Seen in the background in the school's hallways.
- "Raising the Bar" - Seen in the Gym when Cartman talks about anorexia.
- "A Scause For Applause" - Seen in the background in the school hallways talking to Annie Faulk. Stan Marsh is cited to have asked her for a bottle of superglue.
- "Let Go, Let Gov" - Seen eating in the cafeteria.
- "World War Zimmerman" - She is shown to be one of the South Park Elementary cheerleaders; she is seen on the middle.
- "Taming Strange" - Seen in the background in Mr. Garrison's class.
- "Ginger Cow" - Runs off to see the Red Heifer along with several other students.
- "The Hobbit" - Seen as a cheerleader.
- "Grounded Vindaloop - Seen in the background in the school's hallways.