Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When Stan's friends Cartman, Kyle and Kenny create a Facebook for him against his will, Stan begins to become assaulted by Facebook-type requests from everyone around him, including his grandmother. Apparently suffering from some sort of illness and hospitalized, Grandma Marsh spends much of her time on Facebook to keep in-contact with her family and friends. However when Stan does not immediately "friend" her, she contacts her son Randy who then demands that he pay attention to his grandma's Facebook status.
Later when Stan is literally 'sucked into' Facebook, a digital avatar of his Grandmother is seen interacting with all of his other Facebook friends, at a digital party created by his now sentient Facebook page. Once Stan defeats his Facebook page in a game, she and everyone else is de-friend-ed.
Despite her failing health and the suggested age of Grandma Marsh, she appears to remain relatively younger than Marvin. She has grayish white hair and glasses. However due the fact that Grandma Marsh has only appeared as a digital avatar character in the techno-world of Facebook, her appearance may not exactly be accurate to her current state. Also she is not seen wearing normal attire, but instead she is seen wearing a Tron-like costume of glowing technology.
Grandma Marsh does not live with Stan's grandfather, Marvin Marsh, this would imply that she and Marvin are divorced.
- Grandma Marsh had both her sons by different men.
- Due to the fact that Jimbo Kern is 51 and Randy Marsh is 42, this would imply that her ex-husband Marvin is her second husband, assuming that she did indeed marry their fathers.
- Grandpa Marsh stated as being 102 years old, Grandma Marsh looks considerable younger than him. She was most likely much younger when they were married.
- "Quintuplets 2000" - Randy, "Everyone who has a Grandmother, step forward." [Stan and Cartman step forward, then the girls] after the Romanian Quints Grandmama dies. "Not so fast, girls".
- "Margaritaville" - Stan, "But Grandma said I could use this money to buy whatever I want". Grandma had given Stan a check for $100.
- "You Have 0 Friends" - First appearance and speaking role.
|Minor Characters from Season Fourteen|
| Billy Miller | Billy Thompson | Captain Hindsight | Colonel Sanders | Grandma Marsh | Geoff Hamill | Isayah Zordon | Justin Bieber | Kardashians | Kip Drordy | Matthew Broderick | Matt Lauer | Morgan Freeman | Mr. Yelman | Patty Hamill | Sarah Jessica Parker | Snooki | Tiger Woods | Tony Hayward | Woodsy Owl|
|Kern / Kimble / Marsh Family|