|South Park group|
|Enemies||South Park Vampire Society|
|Grade|| 4th Grade-5th Grade|
|Member 1|| Michael |
Voiced by: Matt Stone
|Member 2|| Pete |
Voiced by: Trey Parker
|Member 3|| Henrietta Biggle |
Voiced by: Mona Marshall, Jessie Jo Thomas
|Member 4|| Firkle |
Voiced by: Nico Agnone, Sebastian Yu, Tyrone Jenkins
|Member 5|| Stan Marsh (Former) |
Voiced by: Trey Parker
|Member 6||Unnamed Goth Girl|
The Goth Kids are a group of goth children at South Park Elementary. They are usually seen hanging around the café Benny's (a parody of Denny's) and the Village Inn. They also hang out behind the school, near the loading bay and parking lot. They all wear black clothes and eyeliner and have black hair and pale skin as well as being heavy smokers.
The Goth Kids are very stereotypical goths. They rarely go to school and prefer to sit around all day drinking coffee and smoking. They constantly go on about how pointless and painful life is. They also like to go to the cemetery often, where they write poems about death and sorrow. They take to calling those who are not goths "Britney (Spears) and Justin (Timberlake) wannabes". They also "dance" by looking down at the ground, with their hands at their sides, and every three seconds they take a drag on their cigarettes.
To them, everyone who follows along with normal life and the path of average citizens are "conformists", whom they despise, thus they quote that their purpose in life is to make life more miserable for the conformists. They hate the vampire sub-culture more than conformists, as everyone else mistakes them for being vampires rather than Goth. They have also joined a cult group that worships Cthulhu and is involved with the Necronomicon. Coon and Friends figure this is because the cult's ideals fit in with their goth lifestyle. However, they quickly leave the cult after seeing nothing has changed and assist Mysterion in learning Cthulhu's weakness.
The goth kids also are into gothic literature as well, including the author Edgar Allan Poe. They also have a lot of interest in gothic rock music and industrial music. Henrietta is a big fan of Skinny Puppy, and she appears to also be a fan of the goth rock band "Bauhaus" because of the Blauhaus poster in her room.
Henrietta's name was given officially in the Season Seven episode, "Raisins". Pete, Michael, and Firkle, however, did not have their names revealed until the Season Seventeen episode, "Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers".
Michael, is the oldest goth kid and vocalist in the Goth Kid's band. He occasionally walks with a cane, however he is seen walking without it, including giving it to Raven (Stan). He is taller than the others with curly black hair. His large nose is visible along with his ears, unlike most South Park kids. He is possibly half-Asian, half-Caucasian because in "Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers", it is revealed that he has an Asian mother and Caucasian father. Although, this could be his stepmother because in the episode "Raisins", he states "Love didn't work out for my mom and dad, so why should it work out for me?", suggesting that his biological parents are divorced.
Michael appears in "The Ungroundable", being mistaken for a Vampire kid. The Goth Kids kidnap the head Vampire Kid and suggest ramming a stake through his heart, but end up sending him to Scottsdale, Arizona.Michael appears in "T.M.I." in the anger management class with several others. He may have a small penis, as he goes to an anger management class with other people who have anger issues due to their penis size.
In Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers, Michael, Pete, and Firkle go to the CPS agency in an attempt to report Henrietta's parents' child abuse for sending her to a disciplinary camp that turned her "emo". Later in the episode, his parents end up sending him to the same camp to help "make him normal."
Pete is the second-oldest male goth kid and seems to be around the same age as Henrietta. He has teased hair that's shaved around the bottom half and is dyed red near the roots. He also has a long fringe, which he is constantly seen flipping out of the way when it gets in his eyes. Apparently this long fringe of hair, which touches his face, has caused him acne problems, resulting in apparent pockmarks as mentioned by another student in "The Ungroundable". He wears purple buckled winklepicker shoes and a silver bolo tie with a red center. When he speaks he has a very soft voice, even when yelling; implying that he does not speak often. He also plays the bass guitar in the Goth Kids' band. He shows a little concern over the position he and the other goth kids are in when they were about to kill Mysterion. Despite not wanting to kill anyone he ends up going along with the other goths after Michael said that killing is expected when you're a minion of Cthulhu.
Pete is shown to have some magical abilities, as he talks with Edgar Allen Poe through his coffee in "Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers", his face being seen in the coffee. In the same episode, he is shown knowing how to drive a car.
Henrietta Biggle is the female goth kid. She is overweight and has medium length, straight hair parted in the center. She is seen as a heavy smoker, much like the others, and uses a vintage cigarette holder. Her bedroom is another place where the Goths hang out. She plays the keyboards in the goth kids' band. She can also drive as seen in "The Ungroundable" when they stole her mother's car. She is a fan of the real life post-industrial band Skinny Puppy, and her bedroom also features posters of Blauhaus (a pun on real life gothic rock band Bauhaus) and a Necronomicon poster. She was the first goth to have her name announced. She hates her mother, often being over-dramatic and claiming she is abused even though all her mother says is nice things about her. It is revealed in "Coon vs. Coon & Friends" that Bradley Biggle is her brother, though not by blood, because as the story progresses we learn that he is actually an alien.
During the events of "Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers", Henrietta's parents send to a camp in order to improve her attitude.
Firkle is the youngest of the goths. He is referred to as a midget in "The Ungroundable," by an unknown student when wearing regular clothes. He has short black hair, with a long side-swept fringe, and is in kindergarten. He says that most people are "Nazi conformist cheerleaders", and that he is the biggest non-conformist there is.
He plays drums in the Goth Kids' band during the talent show in "Erection Day". In the episode "Mysterion Rises" he shows how hardcore he is by pulling out a switchblade and threatened to stab Mysterion.
In "Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers", Firkle turned double agent and revealed he was in on the plot to turn people "emo" with plants.
Raven (Stan Marsh)
Stan Marsh briefly became a goth in the episode "Raisins", after Wendy Testaburger broke-up with him. Feeling depressed, he hung out with the Goth Kids as suggested by Kyle Broflovski. Pete called Stan "Raven", which was seemingly his new 'goth name'. He wore a black T-shirt which featured Edgar Allen Poe's face with the word "Nevermore" written above it which appears to be a band shirt of the metal band "Nevermore". He later quit the group, on advice from Butters Stotch, after realizing that it is better to be sad and cheer up later rather than to have a Gothic attitude.
After this, it is implied that he was still in contact with the Goth Kids, as they knew about Wendy and Stan getting back together, referencing it in "Breast Cancer Show Ever". However, the Goth Kids seem to still hold something of a grudge against Stan, calling him jock in a disparaging manner.
Unnamed Goth Girl
There is another Goth girl that has been seen with the group in short non-speaking cameos on two occasions. Once in "Goobacks" she is seen helping the other Goth kids pick up garbage during the "Work for a better future" song and again during the Season Nine intro sequence replacing Firkle.
- "Raisins" - The Goth Kids are first introduced when a depressed Stan starts hanging out with them.
- "You Got F'd in the A" - Michael joins Stan's dance crew.
- "Goobacks" - They are seen cleaning up garbage with others at the near end. There also appears to be another goth girl with them.
- "Quest for Ratings" - The Goth Kids are seen chugging cough syrup.
- "Best Friends Forever" - The Goth Kids are waiting in line for the PSP behind Kenny. Cartman attempts to cut in front of them.
- "Erection Day" - The Goth Kids perform at the talent show with their song "Talent Shows are for Fags".
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - Rebecca called them "Emo Kids." They also talk to Stan in the hall and watched the fight between Wendy and Cartman.
- "The Ungroundable" - They get very angry when the vampire trend takes over the school and their style is bogarted. They spend the episode trying to figure out how to stop the fad (which eventually ends with them and Butters burning down the local Hot Topic, thus robbing the vampire kids' of their source of clothing and vampire accessories.)
- "Mysterion Rises" - A part of Cthulhu's cult and are confronted by Mysterion.
- "Coon vs. Coon & Friends" - The Goth Kids, having already abandoned their cult due to nothing being changed by Cthulhu, help Mysterion in learning Cthulhu's weakness.
- "T.M.I." - Michael attends anger management and is revealed to have a small penis.
- "Butterballs" - They can be seen sitting on the stairs during Stan Marsh's anti-bullying video.
- "Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers" - Henrietta turns emo and the others team up with the Vampire Kids to stop the emos.
- "Black Friday" - They are asked to become members of the group that wants to get PS4s on Black Friday, but initially turn down the offer. However, they later change their minds and join the group.
- Despite the typical attitude of the Goth Kids, Pete and Henrietta are seen enthusiastically smiling and waving in the South Park Theme. Michael was seen smiling as well as cheering during the endings of "You Got F'd in the A" and "T.M.I.".
- The Goth Kids are shown to be quite protective of one another, as seen in "Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers", when Pete and Michael try to help Henrietta after she has turned emo. They even risk their lives to bring her back to normal. At the end of "Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers", Pete tells Henrietta that they torched the emo plant leader, so as to save her from the embarrassment of admitting she went emo not by force, but by of her own free will. This may also explain their disparaging treatment of Stan, as they may be hurt that he quit their group.
- Michael, Pete, and Firkle are referred to as Tall Goth, Hair Flip, and Little Goth, respectively, in official scripts.