- For other uses, see Francis (disambiguation).
Francis is a male fourth grader at South Park Elementary. He was formerly voiced by Matt Stone, and then by Trey Parker. He first appeared in the Season One episode, "Tom's Rhinoplasty", and has been a common background character and classroom regular for several seasons.
He also plays on the school's basketball team, as shown in "Elementary School Musical".
Francis' parents were shown in "The Wacky Molestation Adventure".
- Indecent exposure: During the Weiners Out Movement of Season Twenty, he joins Butters' cause and frequently exposes his genitals.
- False police report: In "The Wacky Molestration Adventure", he files a false police report that adults were 'molesetring' kids.
He has short, medium brown hair, a lock of which hangs down his forehead, wears a light brown sweater with the "Snacky S'mores" beaver mascot roasting marshmallows on it, and dark blue jeans.
In "Skank Hunt", it is revealed that Francis and Nelly were in a relationship. However, it is dissolved when all of the girls end their relationships with the boys, in retaliation against Skankhunt42's online trolling.
- "Tom's Rhinoplasty" - Seen sitting in the cafeteria.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - Appears in the background with a different set of clothes, resembling those of Clyde's.
- "Sexual Harassment Panda" - Appears in the background.
- "Jewbilee"- Becoming a Jew Scout.
- "Fourth Grade - Seen in the background entering the 4th Grade.
- "Timmy 2000" - Francis was on the cover of the 'alternative ADD treatment' booklet.
- "Cartman Joins NAMBLA" - Seen with an older man.
- "Chef Goes Nanners" - Francis is seen on Stan, Kyle, and Pete Thelman's debate team.
- "Probably" - First speaking appearance; he exclaims "Jesus!" as Jesus Christ walked in.
- "The Wacky Molestation Adventure"- Francis, along with DogPoo, appears as one of Mayor Eric Cartman's assistants.
- "It Hits the Fan" - Seen on the plane ride to Los Angeles.
- "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy" - Seen in the hallway.
- "Cartmanland" - Seen with his father.
- "Fun with Veal" - Seen as part of the field trip to the ranch.
- "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society" - Francis is hypnotized by Bebe Stevens' breasts along with the other 4th Grade boys.
- "Raisins" - Seen at Raisins, talking to Pete Thelman.
- "The Jeffersons" - Seen at Michael Jackson's house.
- "Douche and Turd" - Seen along with the other Elementary kids in several scenes.
- "Pre-School"- Seen walking in the background in the hallway at school.
- "Cartman's Incredible Gift" - Seen watching Cartman trying to fly.
- "The Losing Edge" - Seen on the South Park Little League team.
- "Free Willzyx" - Helps the rest of the fourth grade boys free the imprisoned whale.
- "Cartman Sucks" - Seen in class.
- "Lice Capades" - Was shown giving Kenny McCormick a sock bath with the other boys.
- "The List" - Ranked number #14 on the forged list.
- "Tonsil Trouble" - Watching the fight.
- "Super Fun Time" - Seen with the rest of the class in the final scene.
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - Seen watching the fight; background only.
- "Elementary School Musical" - Played on the basketball team.
- "Eat, Pray, Queef"
- "Fatbeard"- Seen in the cafeteria.
- "Butters' Bottom Bitch" - Kissed by Sally Darson.
- "Crème Fraiche"- Seen in the cafeteria.
- "Faith Hilling" - Seen in the memeing class with the other 4th Grade students.
- "Grounded Vindaloop"- Seen in the cafeteria.
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen at the Easter egg hunt.
- "Butterballs" - Seen in the background at the school assembly and in Stan's anti-bullying video.
- "Going Native" - Seen eating in the cafeteria.
- "A Scause For Applause" - Seen in the background in the school hallways.
- "Let Go, Let Gov" - Seen eating in the cafeteria.
- "Gluten Free Ebola"- Seen in the hallway and the cafeteria.
- "You're Not Yelping"
- "Truth and Advertising"- Seen in the cafeteria.
- "Skank Hunt" - Nelly breaks up with him.
- "Wieners Out" - Seen participating in Butters' Wieners Out movement.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen in the battle between the boys and the girls.
- "Oh, Jeez" - Seen calling Stan Marsh a traitor at the restaurant.
Francis can be seen building a snowman and will befriend the character if he destroys it. A wig of his hair can also be found.