Firkle says that most people are "Nazi conformist cheerleaders", and that he is the biggest non-conformist there is. In "Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers", Firkle turns on the other goth kids, and reveals that he was in on the plot to turn people "emo" with plants. Later, it is discovered that the plants were fake. He was shocked that he betrayed his friends for nothing. It is likely he was readmitted back into the group; he is still seen with the other Goth Kids in subsequent appearances.
- Arson: In "The Ungroundable", he set fire to the South Park Hot Topic store, burning it to the ground.
- Attempted Murder: Firkle attempts to kill Mysterion in "Mysterion Rises", but the Cult Leader does so instead.
- Attempted Murder / Kidnapping: In "The Ungroundable", he, along with the Goths, kidnaps Mike Makowski, the leader of the South Park Vampire Society, with the intent of murdering him. After he admits he isn't a vampire, however, they change their minds and ship him off to Scottsdale, Arizona instead.
- Drug Abuse / Underage Smoking: The Goth Kids are frequently seen smoking cigarettes despite their ages (5-11), in addition to abusing cough syrup to hallucinate.
- Treason / Sedition: In the Superhero Arc, the Goths are shown to be part of the Cthulhu cult and supporting the eponymous monster's reign of terror. They later leave the cult, though, expressing dissatisfaction with the outcome.
He plays the drums in the Goth Kids' band during the talent show in "Erection Day".
He is referred to as a midget in "The Ungroundable" by an unknown student when wearing regular clothes. He has short black hair with a long side-swept fringe. he wears dark purple lipstick, and black eyeshadow resembling bruises. He wears a black jacket, black pants, and black shoes.
Like the other goth kids, Firkle is depressed, cynical, nihilistic, wallows in his own self pity, and is akin to the goth stereotype. In "Mysterion Rises", Firkle pulls out a switchblade, and threatens to murder Mysterion, proving he is fully capable of taking a person's life. In "Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers", Firkle betrays the other goth kids. His willingness to sacrifice his friends, with no hesitation, and simply for his own benefit, makes him the least "conformist" of all of the Goth Kids.
- "Raisins" - The Goth Kids are first introduced when a depressed Stan starts hanging out with them.
- "You Got F'd in the A" - Seen when Michael joins Stan's dance crew.
- "Quest for Ratings" - The Goth Kids are seen chugging cough syrup.
- "Best Friends Forever" - The Goth Kids are waiting in line for the PSP behind Kenny. Cartman attempts to cut in front of them.
- "Erection Day" - The Goth Kids perform at the talent show with their song "Talent Shows are for Fags".
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - Rebecca called them "Emo Kids." They also talk to Stan in the hall and watched the fight between Wendy and Cartman.
- "The Ungroundable" - They get very angry when the vampire trend takes over the school and their style is appropriated. They spend the episode trying to figure out how to stop the fad.
- "Mysterion Rises" - A part of Cthulhu's cult and are confronted by Mysterion.
- "Coon vs. Coon & Friends" - The Goth Kids, having already abandoned their cult due to nothing being changed by Cthulhu, help Mysterion in learning Cthulhu's weakness.
- "Butterballs" - They can be seen sitting on the stairs during Stan Marsh's anti-bullying video.
- "Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers" - Betrays the other goths
- "Black Friday" - They are asked to become members of the group that wants to get PS4s on Black Friday, but initially turn down the offer. However, they later change their minds and join the group.
- "A Song of Ass and Fire" - Seen briefly on Stan's side.
- "Franchise Prequel" (pictured) - Appears on Butters' Facebook profile on his computer as one of his Facebook friends.
Firkle appears with the rest of the Goth kids. The player can try to recruit them. Firkle is also one of the friendable characters in the game.
| Michael | Henrietta Biggle | Pete Thelman | Firkle Smith |