Filmore has short, spiky black hair. He wears a red shirt with a dump truck on it, and jeans. His name invokes that of Al Gore, whom he was a stand-in for in his first appearance, "Trapper Keeper". According to the same episode, Filmore's aunt is Rosie O'Donnell, whom he slightly resembles.
- "Trapper Keeper" - His first appearance where he is nominated for class president and competes with Ike Broflovski.
- "It Hits the Fan" - He asks Mr. Garrison if saying "I have to take a shit" is okay, to which he is responded negatively.
- "Proper Condom Use" - He asks Mr. Garrison if he can do fingerpainting while in sexual education class.
- "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers" - Part of the fellowship along with the Boys, Jimmy Valmer, and Craig, playing the role of Gimli. Joins the Harry Potter kids along with Craig.
- "The Wacky Molestation Adventure"-one of the kids in Treasure Cove.
- "Child Abduction is Not Funny"- His parents let him go to prevent child abduction.
- "All About Mormons"- Seen in the background playing on the playground at school.
- "Raisins" - Seen in the background playing on the playground at school.
- "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy" - He, along with all his other classmates, make fun of Ike for having a crush on the teacher.
- "Tonsil Trouble"
- "Eek, A Penis!" - Seen in the hallways.
- "Elementary School Musical" - He is seen watching boys singing at the end.
- "Royal Pudding" - He plays the dentist in Mr. Mackey's play.
- "1%"- Seen at the assembly.
- "Reverse Cowgirl" - Appears on one of the bathroom screens sitting on the toilet.
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen at the Easter egg hunt.
- "Butterballs" - Seen in the background at the school assembly.
- "A Nightmare on Face Time" - He accidentally loses his ball to Blockbuster.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Oh, Jeez" - Seen at the school assembly.
- Filmore appears as a quest giver. He gives the player a quest to play Hide and Seek with the Kindergarteners. He can be found hiding behind the desk in the bank.