Esther is one of the popular girls at South Park Elementary. She has never played a prominent role, however, she does often speak in episodes which heavily concern the female students. She can be seen in the background of many episodes, usually playing with or talking to Heidi Turner.
She has shoulder-length black hair, and wears a sky-blue jacket with pink trimming, and pink trousers. She wears pink gloves as well, being a lighter shade than both her pants and her collar. Under her jacket, she has been shown to wear a sky blue blouse (as seen in "Rainforest Shmainforest"). As a "stupid spoiled whore", she wore a green-and-black military patterned halter top, blue jeans, and black stiletto-heeled boots. She also wore pink blush with blue eye shadow, similar to Red. At the sleepover in "Marjorine", she wore a violet pajama top with a deep purple lace collar, and a pair of violet plaid pajama bottoms.
- In "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs", she can be seen wearing exactly the same clothes and exact same hair style. However, her hair is brown rather than black.
- She bears a striking visual similarity to a female version of Kevin Stoley
- In "Pre-School" a fourth grader that resembles Esther is shown as a student who is evacuated.
- "Rainforest Shmainforest" - Appears as part of the Getting Gay With Kids choir.
- "Tweek vs. Craig" - First appearance as a South Park Elementary student.
- "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000 "- Is part of the female sled group lead by Lizzy.
- "Cripple Fight"
- "Cartmanland" - Seen in the theme park.
- "Proper Condom Use" - Seen in sexual education class.
- "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society" - First speaking role. She agrees that Bebe is a slut.
- "South Park is Gay!"- Briefly seen watching the metro pride parade.
- "Raisins"- Briefly seen playing on the playground.
- "Douche and Turd" - Appears as one of the cheerleaders and gets doused with blood by PETA.
- "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" - Appears playing as a 'stupid spoiled whore'.
- "Cartman's Incredible Gift" - Seen in the hallway looking at Cartman in his psychic attire.
- "Marjorine" - Her name is first revealed when she's shown in a lineup of girls to keep surveillance on, and she appears at the sleepover.
- "Follow That Egg!" - Winds up paired with Bradley.
- "The List" - Appears at the list making meeting.
- "Eek, A Penis!" - Seen in hallways; background only.
- "Tonsil Trouble"
- "Elementary School Musical"- Seen in the hallway.
- "The Ungroundable"- Seen in the background on the playground.
- "The Ring" - At the Jonas Brothers concert.
- "Dances With Smurfs" - Appears as a member of the make-up crew for Cartman's morning show at South Park Elementary
- "Sexual Healing"- Seen in the classroom.
- "Funnybot" - Can be seen in hallways and in group shots.
- "T.M.I." - She is the last girl to get Cartman's wrath before he's called to Principal Victoria's office
- "Reverse Cowgirl" - Seen in the background of Mr. Garrison's class.
- "Cash For Gold" - Seen in the background on the playground.
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen at the Easter egg hunt.
- "Butterballs" - Seen in Stan's anti-bullying video.
- "Cartman Finds Love" - Seen in the background in Mr. Garrison's classroom.
- "Raising the Bar" - Seen in the gym when Cartman talks about anorexia.
- "A Scause For Applause" - Seen in the background in Mr. Garrison's class.
- "Let Go, Let Gov" - Seen eating in the cafeteria.
- "World War Zimmerman"- Seen at the school assembly.
- "Skank Hunt" - Conspires with her fellow female classmates to get back at the boys for Skankhunt42's wrong doings.
- "Wieners Out" - Seen in the school cafeteria.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen in the battle between the girls and the boys.
Esther appears in the News Office, being interviewed. You can talk to her to befriend her.