|South Park character|
|Voiced by||Trey Parker|
|First||"The Unaired Pilot"|
DogPoo Petuski, voiced by Trey Parker, is a student at South Park Elementary that's always seen covered in dirt. He was mainly a filler in the classroom throughout the first three seasons, but since "Fourth Grade", he only appears occasionally in large group or in the playground, gymnasium, or hallway. He was known as Dirt in the storyboards until his first speaking role in "Professor Chaos".
Originally in "The Unaired Pilot", he was seen rolling around in what appears to be a puddle of mud or dog feces during recess with the prototype Token watching him. Later, in "The Wacky Molestation Adventure", he along with Francis is one of Mayor Cartman's Assistants.
He had his first speaking role in "Professor Chaos". He was a possible replacement for Kenny and lamented his status as a supporting character, but didn't survive the first cut. Cartman described him as "more of a prop". He reappeared in "It's a Jersey Thing" as part of Cartman's entourage against Kyle. He is the only member besides Butters to have lines, yelling "GET IT OFF OF ME!" when Snooki rapes him. He makes 2 appearances in Season 15. First is in "The Last of the Meheecans" when he stays with the boys indoors. He re-appears in "1%" and is seen behind Wendy during P.E. His last name was revealed to be Petuski in "T.M.I.".
He has messy, faded brown hair, and wears a messy brown jacket with dark green trousers or track pants. He has a mark on the right side of his jaw that may be a large mole, scab, or dirt stain, similar to Pig-Pen from Peanuts, or actual dog poo. On the left side of his jaw he has a scratch. His relatively deep voice has a slight Canadian twang to it in "Professor Chaos".
- A mentally handicapped boy resembling Dog Poo could be noticed in the episodes of the first season. In "An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig", he could be seen in the bus for mentally handicapped kids. He was also seen sitting in a hospital in "Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo", possibly indicating that he believed in Mr. Hankey. He is seen again in "Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics".
- In "The Last of the Meheecans", DogPoo is seen as a member of the boys' inner group for the first time.
- Dog Poo resembles Pigpen in someways, like that he is always dirty.
- "The Unaired Pilot"
- "Weight Gain 4000" - Seen sitting in class with other students.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - Seen as a member of La Resistance.
- "The Wacky Molestation Adventure"
- "Professor Chaos"
- "Fat Butt and Pancake Head" - Appeared watching Kyle's presentation.
- "Casa Bonita" - Seen talking to Craig Tucker.
- "It's a Jersey Thing" - Part of Cartman's entourage to help lock up Kyle.
- "The Last of the Meheecans"
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen at the Easter egg hunt.
- "Sarcastaball" - Seen playing Sarcastaball.
- "Raising the Bar" - Seen in the gym when Cartman talks about anorexia.
- "Let Go, Let Gov" - Seen in the playground.