The episode "Professor Chaos" ended on a cliffhanger (though it was revealed in the same episode) saying someone would die, in a parody of cliffhanger endings. It was revealed during this gag that Ms. Choksondik had died. In the following episode, "The Simpsons Already Did It", the boys had put some of their Sea People, brine shrimp, in her coffee as a joke.
They went to find their Sea People, to avoid getting caught, and Cartman hid inside her cadaver to avoid being discovered by the mortuary staff. It was revealed in this episode when the boys were watching the news that Mr. Mackey's semen was found in her stomach, but that did not contribute to her death. Her real cause of death is unknown.
After this incident, the students in Ms. Choksondik's class were given two weeks off school until Mr. Mackey taught for a short period. In the episode "The Death Camp of Tolerance", Mr. Garrison reprised his role as their teacher until he got fired again in "Where My Country Gone?".
Ms. Choksondik is well known for her distinctive appearance; she has extremely exaggerated saggy breasts, is overweight, and her right eye is lazy, causing it to drift downwards or wobble around as she talks. She also does not wear a bra, so when she lifts her arm up, her shirt stretches going up with it revealing the bottom few inches of her breasts. She also wears large glasses, and was made fun of in high school because of them.
Her outfit consists of a long red v-necked top with white cuffs and a white trim on the hem, and a calf-length blue skirt that is possibly made of denim. She keeps her hair in a loose ponytail held in place with a large white hair-tie and small golden loop earrings. She has a side fringe, which is usually tucked behind her left ear (in fact, the only time it is seen loose is in "Proper Condom Use" when she is having sex with Mr. Mackey). Also in "Proper Condom Use", she is shown to be wearing large purple underpants with a frilly hem (the outline of which shows through her skirt when she bends down). She has plain black shoes and appears to be wearing white socks or tights, but when Mr. Mackey removes her clothes during "Proper Condom Use" it appears that she in not wearing anything on her feet. However, this may be a continuity error.
Ms. Choksondik had a sexual relationship with Mr. Mackey, the school counselor, in the episode "Proper Condom Use", when the two characters realize that they are attracted to each other while discussing sex education. Mr. Mackey refers to a sexual experience at a much younger age as his only one, despite having been married in "Ike's Wee Wee" while on drugs, and having many instances with Liane Cartman. He could have forgotten about this event though Ms. Choksondik confessed to being a virgin until then.
- Ms. Choksondik is from Denver.
- In an apparent play on the way children sometimes make fun of their teachers' names, the boys usually miss the obvious joke of Ms. Choksondik's unusual surname, calling her Ms. Makes-Me-Sick ("Fourth Grade") or Ms. Chokes-On-Rocks ("How to Eat with Your Butt"). However, in "The Death Camp of Tolerance", they laughed at her name, implying that they might have finally gotten the joke.
- In "Fourth Grade" she was followed by kittens trying to obtain milk from her huge, sagging breasts.
- Ms. Choksondik was a virgin until "Proper Condom Use".
- She is left-handed, as shown every time she writes on the chalk board in class. This makes her one of the two known left-handed teachers in South Park Elementary (the other being Mr. Garrison.)
- In the Japanese language dub of the series, Ms. Choksondik is voiced by Kenji Nomura.
- In "Fourth Grade" you can see her breasts while talking to Principal Victoria, Mr. Mackey, and Chef. All three were disgusted by it.
- A photograph of Ms. Chokesondik can seen in South Park: The Stick of Truth. Located in the "Hall of Honor" at the school.
- Ms. Choksondik had a speaking role in 13 episodes before she was killed off.
- "Fourth Grade" - Her first appearance. Becomes the boys' teachers as they move up to fourth grade.
- "Fat Camp" - Accidentally has the kids dissect manatees.
- "The Wacky Molestation Adventure" - Taken away by the police in montage.
- "A Very Crappy Christmas" - Speaks out in the crowd at the end.
- "It Hits the Fan" - Teaches the kids the proper use of the s-word.
- "Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow" - Introduces the kids to the Earth Day Festival.
- "Proper Condom Use" - Has a sexual relationship with Mr. Mackey.
- "Osama bin Laden Has Farty Pants" - Asks the kids to send a dollar to Afghanistan.
- "How to Eat with Your Butt" - Reprimands Butters for his stupid picture.
- "The Entity" - Welcomes Kyle's cousin Kyle to the class.
- "Here Comes the Neighborhood" - Grading projects at the beginning.
- "Kenny Dies" - Tells Stan and Kyle to go to the Principal's office.
- "Jared Has Aides" - Is present together with citizens, to hang Jared.
- "Fun with Veal" - Takes the kids on a field trip to a ranch.
- "Professor Chaos" - Butters hides her eraser for the chalkboard.
- "The Simpsons Already Did It" - Ms. Choksondik's final appearance. She died after ingesting Mr. Mackey's semen in a sexual accident. The boys believed they murdered her after poisoning her coffee with brine shrimp.
- "The Death Camp of Tolerance" (mentioned)
- "Cartman's Incredible Gift" - A picture of her is seen during the opening of the news, directly under the logo.
|South Park Elementary Staff|
|Richard Adler | Ms. Claridge | Mr. Derp | Mr. Garrett | Mr. Mackey | Mr. Meryl | Mrs. Nelson | Mrs. Streibel | Mr. Venezuela | Mr. Wyland | Mitchell | Pearl | Recess Supervisor | Girls' Volleyball Coach | P.C. Principal | Strong Woman|
|Chef | Mr. Conners | Ms. Choksondik | Ms. Crabtree | Ms. Ellen | Mr. Garrison | Mr. Marsh | Mr. Slave | Ms. Stevenson | Principal Victoria|