- For other uses, see David (disambiguation).
David is a Latino-American from Boise, Idaho. His parents own the Nueva Familia Mexican restaurant in South Park. David pronounces his name with a Spanish accent "Dah-veed." He has a rivalry with Eric Cartman due to his bigotry and ignorance with the saying of his name.
David has straight black hair. He wears a white shirt with navy blue sleeves, gray pants, and black shoes.
- "The City Part of Town" - Can be seen at the end at Whole Foods, background only.
- "You're Not Yelping" - David's first major role. His parents are the victim of Cartman's yelping and so is he. Cartman is treating David like a servant at school, making him give him Mexican food and threatening to write bad Yelp reviews about his parents' restaurant if he fails to obey his rules.
- "Safe Space" - He is seen in the background helping the boys chase Butters, who has gone insane from his job to delete negative social media comments.
- "Tweek x Craig" - He was seen with the other boys, while they discussed the Asian girls making Yaoi about Tweek and Craig in a relationship and fearing that they may start shipping them too.
- "Naughty Ninjas" - Helps create the Ninja fort along with Kenny, Token, and Clyde. He is shot by Officer Barbrady, but survives. As a result Officer Barbrady is fired from his position for a second time.
- "Truth and Advertising" - Seen sitting in the classroom.
- "PC Principal Final Justice" - Seen standing in the crowd of people in front of the Whole Foods Market.
- "Member Berries"- Seen at the school assembly.
- "Skank Hunt" - Seen in the school's library.
- In "Naughty Ninjas", a citizen reveals David's surname to be Rodriguez.
- He is the third minority to be a student at South Park Elementary, behind Nichole and Token Black.
- He is the first South Park student to be shot by a police officer.