Craig's Sister is Craig Tucker's younger sister, who first appeared in the Season Three episode, "Tweek vs. Craig" seated at the dinner table with her family. She later joined in as the rest of her family flipped each other off.
She also appeared in the Season Twelve episode "Major Boobage", where she was shown resisting the confiscation of a grey kitten, crying, "No! No!" after the ban on cats was enforced by the towns bureaucracy, in attempt to stop the cat urine drug abuse known as "cheesing".
In "Pandemic 2: The Startling", she is seen in a photograph of Craig's tenth birthday.
She wears a light blue shirt with a white flowering collar along with red pants. She appears to be about the age of five or six.
She closely resembles Milly Larsen, one of Craig's classmates. She has the same color patterns as Milly, though her hair is in long, higher-up pig-tails with red hair bands, as opposed to Milly's short, drooping ones.
- "Tweek vs. Craig" - Seen eating dinner at the table with rest of family.
- "Major Boobage" - Seen playing with her pet cat until he/she is taken away due to a new being passed because of cat urine abuse.
- "Pandemic 2: The Startling" - Seen in a photograph at her brother's tenth birthday party.
- "Butterballs" - Seen sitting in front of Kyle and Cartman at the anti-bullying assembly.
- "The Magic Bush" - Tucker Sibling is seen with the rest of her family at her mother's ceremony.
|South Park families|
Other Characters' Families