|South Park group|
|Coon and Friends|
|Occupation||Crime Fighters; Superheros|
|Rivals|| Captain Hindsight|
|Member 1||Iron Maiden|
|Member 2||Mint-Berry Crunch|
|Member 4||The Coon (Former Member)|
|Member 8||The Human Kite|
|First||"Coon 2: Hindsight"|
Coon and Friends is a superhero group that first appeared in the episodes, "Coon 2: Hindsight", "Mysterion Rises", and "Coon vs. Coon & Friends". Ostensibly a group of "superheroes" assembled by the Coon, only two of their members actually possess superpowers. The group usually travels in Liane Cartman's car, which Cartman dubs the "Coon Mobile". The team's headquarters are based in Eric Cartman's basement, and uses common household items for equipment, such as televisions and computers with Coon-themed names.
Their first mission was to help rescue people from a burning building, but the firemen, who were already there, kept them away from the scene. Captain Hindsight then arrives, tells the firemen what they did wrong, and leaves. The firemen consider the problem solved, and walk away, leaving 14 people to burn.
The people's admiration for Hindsight enrages the Coon. He attempts to forcibly recruit Captain Hindsight into Coon and Friends, by dressing Butters Stotch as Courtney Love and faking provocative photos of the two.
The group then attempts to help the victims of the DP oil spill by suggesting first a bake sale, however this gets set back when the Coon beats up Mosquito and Mint-Berry Crunch. Cartman is kicked out of the group by a unanimous vote and grounded by his mom soon thereafter.
In "Mysterion Rises", they proceed with the bake sale, gaining plenty of press attention and making some money for charity. Mysterion then becomes the de facto leader, although it is presumed they take on a democratic vote, as suggested by Mosquito in "Coon 2: Hindsight".
In "Coon vs. Coon & Friends", Cartman's new ally, Cthulhu, banishes the members of Coon and Friends, with the exception of Mint-Berry Crunch, to the City of R'Lyeh. Mysterion manages to escape by committing suicide and being reborn in the real world, while the others remain there for the majority of the duration of the episode. They are ultimately rescued by Mint-Berry Crunch and brought back to the real world upon the episode's conclusion.
- The Coon (Eric Cartman) - The ex-leader of Coon and Friends, kicked out in "Coon 2: Hindsight" for being "a dick."
- Mysterion (Kenny McCormick) - Democratically elected leader of Coon and Friends after the Coon is kicked out. Being incapable of dying, he is one of two of the members to have actual superpowers.
- The Human Kite (Kyle Broflovski) - His (imaginary) superpowers include the ability to fly and "shoot lasers out of his eyes".
- Toolshed (Stan Marsh) - Possesses telepathic control over all power tools.
- Mosquito (Clyde Donovan) - Was bitten by a radioactive mosquito and gained mosquito-related superpowers.
- TupperWear (Token Black) - Got into a car accident and was put back together with TupperWear parts.
- Iron Maiden (Timmy Burch) - Is apparently indestructible.
- Mint-Berry Crunch (Bradley Biggle) - Possesses "the power of mint and berries, yet with a satisfying, tasty crunch!" He is the only other member of the group (along with Kenny) who has actual superpowers.
- Professor Chaos (Butters Stotch) - Defeated and held in "The Coon Holding Cell". He comments that its been six days and The Coon refuses still to give him anything to eat or drink, besides his own feces.
- General Disarray - Seen on their 'biggest bad guys' board in Coon vs. Coon & Friends.
- Cthulhu - A dark god who allied with the Coon and went on a killing spree throughout America, destroying everything Cartman hates. He banishes all of the heroes to another dimension, but he is defeated when Mint Berry Crunch uses his newly discovered godlike powers to overpower Cthulhu and seal him back into his own dimension.
- The Cult of Cthulhu - Cthulhu's followers, which include Nelson, The Goth Kids, and Richard Adler. In "Mysterion Rises", they killed Mysterion with a switchblade, but he came back shortly after.
- Captain Hindsight - After Eric Cartman uses fake pictures as blackmail. Due to a combination of blackmail and the pressure of being a hero, he is not Captain Hindsight anymore (he went back to being a news reporter) and therefore not a real threat.
- The Coon - Formerly their leader, now is out for revenge on his former group for kicking him out. He even went as far as to label the group evil and traitorous, oblivious to the fact that he is the true villain. Eventually defeated when Mint Berry Crunch defeats Cthulhu. Is currently being held in the same cell as Professor Chaos, though is released by the next episode.
- Herbert Garrison - Seen on their 'biggest bad guys' board in "Coon vs. Coon & Friends".
- Despite the fact Cartman is no longer a member, they continue calling the group Coon and Friends. This is because it pisses Cartman off, which Mysterion finds extremely funny.
- Cartman and Cthulhu become "Coon and Friend" in "Mysterion Rises". Cthulhu even has a shirt for it as seen in "Coon vs. Coon & Friends".
- Cartman apparently trademarked the name "Coon and Friends" once he teamed up with Cthulhu. This was just to give him an excuse to get back at the others.
- Bradley and Kenny are the only members to actually have superpowers, the rest are just pretending.
- The Coon and Friends' most common method of dealing with their enemies is apparently locking them in a small cage without anything to eat or drink for long periods of time. They do this to Professor Chaos and The Coon.
- TupperWear suggested calling the superhero organization the "Extreme Avenger League", but was ignored by The Coon.