Clyde Donovan, formerly Clyde Goodman and Clyde Harris, is one of the boys' classmates. He is voiced by Trey Parker. His birthday is April 10, as seen on his Facebook profile page in the episode "You Have 0 Friends". In "Crack Baby Athletic Association" it is revealed that Clyde's mother is Dutch, and as such, he has at least some Dutch ancestry.
Clyde Donovan made his first speaking appearance in "Weight Gain 4000" as an Indian in the play being performed for Kathy Lee Gifford. During "Clubhouses", he began dating Bebe Stevens, though it is unknown as to whether or not this relationship continued - in any case, they briefly got back together in "The List". In the movie South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut it is implied that he is not very clever, or at least not good at mathematics and is often portrayed as one of the less intelligent members of the class. When Mr. Garrison asks him what two times five equals, he guesses twelve - Garrison then referred to him as "a complete retard". However, considering that Garrison's teaching skills are almost nonexistent, this probably means that it wasn't Clyde's fault.
In the episode "Cherokee Hair Tampons", Butters comments that Clyde would have helped in getting Cartman's kidney for Kyle, but his appetite for tacos got in the way - referencing his weight, which had also been pointed out by Butters in "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000".
Clyde seems to have a liking for adult-related materials. In the episode "Make Love, Not Warcraft", he is seen reading a Playboy magazine instead of playing the game, and in "Ginger Kids", the topic of his presentation is mentioned as "lesbian cheerleaders." In the episode "Marjorine", Butters (in the character of Marjorine) says that one of "her" hobbies is "Getting my snootch pounded on Friday night", Clyde responds with "Nice.", although he could also have been happy at how well the idea had turned out, although, judging by his tone, this was not the case.
Clyde appears to be one of the nicer boys, or at least he has a better sense of morality at times. In "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000" he appeared to be shocked at himself when he said "I'm not fat, goddammit!" while filling in for Cartman as the fat kid (since he is apparently the second fattest kid in class, although he was shocked by this assessment). In "Lice Capades", he refused to sock bathe Kenny McCormick when Kenny is accused of having head lice, since Clyde believed himself to be the only one who had lice. He also notified Ms. Garrison to stop the sock bathing and tried to delay the other boys until she arrived. Clyde is even seen defending Cartman in "Marjorine". In "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce", Clyde even tried to take the fall for the person (later shown to be Stan) who took a crap in the urinal. Unfortunately, his parents told Mr. Mackey that Clyde had had a colostomy when he was 5, so he couldn't have taken the crap in the urinal. In "HUMANCENTiPAD", Clyde mentions that he takes the time to read the terms and conditions on the Apple store so that he knows what he's agreeing to.In "The List", when Clyde is listed on the corrupted list as best looking, he becomes arrogant and self-loving of his looks. He attempts to make Kyle feel better for being listed last, though does it in a careless way. He, however; is very low on the real list. In "Marjorine", Clyde stood up for Cartman when Kyle and Stan were ridiculing him for his discovery of the girls' future telling device. This surprised many of the boys who were in Cartman's basement at the time, including Cartman himself. Although this initially indicates that he's somewhat on Cartman's side, he ignores him along with the rest of the class in "The Death of Eric Cartman". He may have only been curious about the future telling device Cartman was reporting and wanted Stan and Kyle to be quiet while Cartman explained. He might also still feel loyalty towards Cartman for returning to South Park in "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000", evidenced by his willingness to accept Cartman as a leader, such as when he joined his crew in "Fatbeard". He also seems to be much more willing than the other kids to accept Cartman's bigoted views, possibly because he agrees with Cartman on occasion. He often laughs at Cartman's jokes even if the other kids don't find it funny at all.
In "The Coon", many people saw Clyde as a possible candidate for the identity of Mysterion in the episode. He was shown sleeping in class the day Cartman gave his speech in class, possibly from playing Mysterion, but the next day it is implied this is Mysterion's first appearance. However, all of the children were bored of Cartman's lecture on the Coon, so it served as an illusion. Cartman did accuse Mysterion of being Clyde, making him one of the possible candidates. In the episode "Coon 2: Hindsight" he is present with the rest of the boys in Coon and Friends watching the rise of Cthulhu on television, before showing the now dressed-up heroes leaving, confirming him as one of them - in that episode, the candidates were effectively narrowed down to Clyde and Kenny. In "Mysterion Rises", however, it is revealed that Clyde is in fact Mosquito, the hero who was easily beaten up by Cartman in "Coon 2: Hindsight", with the aid of the element of surprise. Mosquito was often yelled at by Cartman for various reasons, so he was evidently not one of the more steadfast heroes.
In "Lice Capades", he thought at first that he was the only one in the school who had head lice. He did not want to reveal it or have it found out, because he feared he would be made fun of and embarrassed by Cartman and the rest of the class. However, Clyde's lice problem was not revealed to the others, as Kenny McCormick was accused by Cartman (because he thinks that poor people are most susceptible to head lice). This episode was the first time his last name was 'Harris,' as stated at the lice inspection. However, in the later reruns, this was corrected.
Clyde Donovan has been seen as a good athlete and really likes sports. He plays football for the South Park cows in "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride" and "The Coon" and continues to show support for the team throughout "Douche and Turd", very upset with the name change and during the change back is shown to wear the jersey under his clothes. He's also on the basketball team in "Elementary School Musical" and was on the soccer team in "Medicinal Fried Chicken".
He was seen playing baseball in "The Losing Edge" where he plays shortstop (which is usually the position of the best defensive player on a baseball team), but like all of the boys at South Park Elementary, hated the game and tried hard to lose it so they did not have to continue playing. Clyde is also a big fan of the Denver Broncos, as seen in "Marjorine." Also, looking closely of his room in "Make Love, Not Warcraft" his lamp is of the Colorado Avalanche, hinting he might be a hockey fan. Supporting this is that part of his costume in "Stick of Truth" are hockey gloves.
He has medium-brown hair, wears a burgundy coat, grayish-brown trousers, and sometimes wears ocean-blue mittens. Underneath, he has been shown to wear a green T-shirt with a cow's face on the front. On occasion, he is seen wearing a sports jacket that looks similar to his usual coat. He has been labeled "the second fattest kid next to Cartman" despite appearing about the same weight as the others. He has a somewhat nasal voice, similar to that of Craig's, but lighter. In "Quest for Ratings", it is rumored that Clyde only has one testicle, though this is never actually confirmed. In "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce", Clyde is announced as having a colostomy by Mr. Mackey, and as such was incapable of and therefore innocent of defecating into a urinal. In reality, people with colostomies are among the most capable of defecating into urinals.
- For the full gallery, see Clyde Donovan/Gallery
He has a habit of sobbing uncontrollably whenever he witnesses something upsetting. Examples of this are when he hears Cartman singing in "Fourth Grade", when the adults decide to give all of the money they would have spent on Christmas presents for their kids to the Broflovski's in "It's Christmas in Canada", and when he realized that there were no crystal clear lagoons, treasure, and plunder after he joined Cartman's "Somalian pirate club" in "Fatbeard". This usually gets an angry response from Cartman.
On several occasions when things get surreal in the show, Clyde shows little or no interest. For instance, when the boys audition for a new fourth friend, and he is eliminated as a candidate, he eventually decides that it is stupid and shows no actual interest in being their fourth friend. Also, while everyone else is obsessing over the World of Warcraft game, he questions its importance and reads Playboy instead, which causes the "rogue" to defeat the other players once again. During "Dances with Smurfs" he does his homework instead of listening to the murder of Gordon Stoltski on the intercom.
Clyde seems to know a lot about movies. He has Lord of the Rings on DVD in "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers". Other examples are in "The Losing Edge" and "The List".
Clyde appears to be one of the nicer boys, or at least he has a better sense of morality at times. In "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000", he appeared to be shocked at himself when he said "I'm not fat, goddammit!" while filling in for Cartman as the fat kid (since he is apparently the second fattest kid in class, although he was shocked by this assessment). In "Lice Capades", he refused to sock bathe Kenny McCormick when Kenny is accused of having head lice, since Clyde believed himself to be the only one who had lice. He also notified Ms. Garrison to stop the sock bathing and tried to delay the other boys until it arrived. Clyde is even seen defending Cartman in "Marjorine". In "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce", Clyde even tried to take the fall for the person (later shown to be Stan) who took a crap in the urinal. Unfortunately, his parents told Mr. Mackey that Clyde had had a colostomy when he was 5, so he couldn't have taken the crap in the urinal. In "HUMANCENTiPAD", Clyde mentions that he takes the time to read the terms and conditions on the Apple store so that he knows what he's agreeing to.
In "The List", when Clyde is listed on the corrupted list as best looking, he becomes arrogant and self-loving of his looks. He attempts to make Kyle feel better for being listed last, though does it in a careless way. He, however; is very low on the real list.
Clyde seems to have a liking for adult-related materials. In the episode "Make Love, Not Warcraft", he is seen reading a Playboy magazine instead of playing the game, and in "Ginger Kids", the topic of his presentation is mentioned as "lesbian cheerleaders." In the episode "Marjorine", Butters (in the character of Marjorine) says that one of her hobbies is getting my snootch pounded on Friday nights to which Clyde responds "Nice.", although he could also have been happy at how well the idea had turned out - judging by his tone, this was not the case.
In "Lice Capades", Clyde was extremely ashamed of having headlice (not knowing that, in fact, everyone had them), even going so far as to tell a little girl at the doctor's clinic that he had AIDS to avoid being found out.
In "Marjorine", Clyde stood up for Cartman when Kyle and Stan were ridiculing him for his discovery of the girls' future telling device. This surprised many of the boys who were in Cartman's basement at the time, including Cartman himself. Although this initially indicates that he's somewhat on Cartman's side, he ignores him along with the rest of the class in The Death of Eric Cartman. He may have only been curious about the future telling device Cartman was reporting and wanted Stan and Kyle to be quiet while Cartman explained. He might also still feel loyalty towards Cartman for returning to South Park in "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000", evidenced by his willingness to accept Cartman as a leader, such as when he joined his crew in "Fatbeard". He also seems to be much more willing than the other kids to accept Cartman's bigoted views, possibly because he agrees with Cartman on occasion (he said ginger kids creeped him out in "Ginger Kids")
He told the environmentalists in "Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow" that his father, like Randy Marsh, is a geologist (who said there was no evidence of global warming), though Mr. Donovan is only shown with Clyde alongside his mother. The couple appear again in the Atheists Club in "Red Hot Catholic Love", leading us to believe that Clyde's family, like most of South Park's residents, is Roman Catholic. He has a dog named Rex Donovan, who had a sexual encounter with Stan's dog, Sparky Marsh. His mother is referred to as Martha in "Red Hot Catholic Love". His name suggests Irish or Scottish ancestry, however, his mother is Dutch, as revealed in "Crack Baby Athletic Association".
In the season eleven finale, "The List", it is revealed that his father owns a shoe shop. This is why the girls declared him the cutest boy in South Park Elementary; it was so that they could have easier shoe-shopping sprees. However, as mentioned above, Mr. Donovan was supposedly a geologist. Of course, he may have more than one job, or he may have quit geology since "Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow", and taken up a career as a shoe store owner. Another version of this goof is that he is not Clyde's real father at all.
In the episode "Reverse Cowgirl", shortly before her death, Clyde's mother mentions that he has a sister, asking him to put the toilet seat down next time for his sister's sake.
Clyde's last name appeared on merchandise during the first few seasons as 'Clyde Goodman', but this name was never used on the show. During "Quest for Ratings", he was referred to as Clyde Donovan during a news segment, yet a few seasons later during "Lice Capades" the nurse asks him "Clyde... Harris, is it?" and while it may have been a mistake on her part, later airings corrected the line to Donovan. In "You Have 0 Friends" on Facebook his name is changed back to 'Clyde Donovan'.
Craig TuckerClyde seems to get on with Craig quite well. He even seems to lead Craig's Gang from time to time, even though Craig is the confirmed leader. Normally, though, the two just hang around with each other. The two are often seen with each other, showing that they are likely good friends.
Clyde and Craig are seen together in a number of episodes whether they were sitting next to each other or just talking to each other including "Crack Baby Athletic Association", where they are seen working together for Cartman in looking for Slash, in "The Last of the Meheecans", where they are working/playing together again for Cartman by not letting any Mexican pass their border (which they unfortunately failed in doing), in "Elementary School Musical", where they are sighted eating together side by side at the cafeteria, in "Breast Cancer Show Ever", where they are cheering and watching Cartman and Wendy's fight together, in "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society", where Clyde hugged Craig in reuniting their friendship once again, and in "Lice Capades", where Craig was the one who instructed Clyde to bring a bar of soap and a sock to beat Kenny up. Because of this, fans have sighted them as best friends like Stan and Kyle.Their names are sometimes mixed up as shown in "Super Fun Time" and they have nearly identical nasally voices. This was also noted in "South Park: The Stick of Truth" when after you talk to Craig after he replaces Clyde as the owner of the armory, he will say he was given that role because the Grand Wizard (Cartman) said he sounds like Clyde, he denies that however.
In The Stick of Truth, Craig joins Clyde's Army of Darkness as his second-in-command.
Kyle BroflovskiClyde and Kyle get along well normally. In "The List" when Clyde had been voted the cutest boy in class (the list turned out to be faked) and Kyle had been voted the ugliest, Clyde still tried to comfort Kyle - even though he was being a bit condescending at the time. However, Kyle did hurl abuse at Clyde during their sledding competition in "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000" for being fat, although since he was replacing Cartman at the time, this was to be expected.
Eric CartmanClyde usually shows little or no interest in the antics of Cartman. He does join in from time to time, usually as a result of everyone else joining in as well - such as his leprechaun hunt in "Imaginationland", his membership of the superhero group Coon and Friends. There was one occasion when Clyde vehemently stood up for Cartman when Kyle and Stan failed to believe him in "Marjorine", which shocked everyone present. It is implied that Clyde is somewhat easy to manipulate as he does usually end up following Cartman's lead on his various schemes.
There are other times, though, when Clyde will be distracted from Cartman's schemes - when most of the 4th grade had been recruited to help take down Jenkins on World of Warcraft in "Make Love, Not Warcraft", Clyde was more interested in a Playboy magazine. He was a part of Cartman's pirate crew in "[Fatbeard]" and worked for Cartman in "Crack Baby Athletic Association".
Bebe StevensIn the episode "Clubhouses" Bebe has to break the news to Kyle that they can only be friends and then Bebe says "Okay, let's go Clyde." Bebe also uses the corrupted list in "The List" to make Clyde popular, so that she (and other girls) can go out with him and justify getting free shoes from the shoe store that Clyde's dad owns at the South Park Mall.
- Francis is seen wearing Clyde's clothes in "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut".
- Kyle mentioned in "Quest for Ratings" that Clyde has only one testicle, though this was likely a mere rumor, produced in an attempt to boost the news show's ratings.
- In the episode "Cherokee Hair Tampons" his favorite food was revealed to be tacos.
- Clyde is right-handed.
- In Dr. Shay's commercial in "Timmy 2000", a boy who resembles Clyde is seen crying.
- In "You Have 0 Friends", Clyde's birthday is revealed to be April 10.
- In "You Have 0 Friends", Clyde's Facebook status is; "im da man, and you're not".
- In "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset", Clyde gets raped by one of the whores.
- In "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride", Clyde has a much higher voice than usual.
- While Clyde is normally voiced by Trey Parker, his whizzy Mosquito voice in the Superhero Arc was done by Matt Stone.
- As of Season Seventeen, Clyde has had a speaking role in 90 episodes.
- In "Quest for Ratings", Kyle reports on his school news program that Clyde has one testicle. This may or not be the truth as Clyde is a member of Craig's Gang and this was meant to humiliate him.
- In "Cripple Fight", a boy who looks like Clyde with blond hair is seen sitting among the boy scouts.
Clyde was originally used as a background character, with no other role aside from occasional lines. In Season Four, he was given a lasting personality and gradually became one of the primary members of the boys' class in Season Six and onward. He is sometimes overshadowed by Craig or Jimmy, whom he is shown to be close friends with. He has notably spoken in multiple episodes in every season to date, as well as the movie and several video games.
- "Weight Gain 4000" - Clyde's first speaking role; he questions what role he'll be playing in the South Park play. He cries for the first time over what happened to him in the event.
- "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride" - His dog, Rex, gets raped by Stan's dog, Sparky.
- "An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig" - Clyde is the only person who claps for Kevin's weed.
- "Death" - Clyde got a call from Kyle's mother from not watching Terrance and Phillip.
- "Pinkeye" - Clyde gets bitten by zombie Kenny and turns into another zombie. Later, he (presumably) drowns Bebe in an apple bobbing bowl.
- "Damien" - Clyde bets Bebe that he can spit on Pip more than her.
- "Clubhouses" - Clyde becomes Bebe's boyfriend after she "breaks up" with Kyle.
- "Cow Days" - Clyde was in The Running of the Cows.
- "Merry Christmas Charlie Manson!" - Clyde can be seen in the Nebraska mall, along with a few look Clyde look-alikes.
- "Tweek vs. Craig" - Clyde points out to Mr. Adler that Tommy, a classmate, got his face removed in the belt sander. Later, he hands out brochures regarding Tweek and Craig's fight.
- "Sexual Harassment Panda" - Clyde wins a yacht and $1,400,000 dollars in a sexual harassment case.
- "Chinpokomon" - Clyde becomes a part of the new "Chinpokomon" fad.
- "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000" - Clyde becomes the new Cartman after Cartman gets sent to juvenile hall and suffers the torment Cartman usually would go through.
- "Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow" - Clyde tries to tell the Earth Day committee that there's no proof of global warming; he heard this from his father, who "is a geologist".
- "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers" - Clyde, in the guise of Elrond the "High Elf of Faragon", forms a council to decide the fate of the pornographic videotape. At one point, Cartman mispronounces "Faragon", and Clyde calls him an asshole for it.
- "It's Christmas in Canada" - Seen in the crowd of people at the Christmas tree lighting in South Park. He is also seen crying when the crowd leaves after he figures out that he won't be getting Christmas presents.
- "Professor Chaos" - Clyde is a candidate for the boys' new fourth friend but didn't make the second cut, along with Craig and Jason.
- "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society" - Clyde and the other boys became hypnotized by Bebe's developed breasts.
- "Good Times with Weapons" - Clyde, along with the other boys, dresses up and pretends to be a ninja.
- "Quest for Ratings" - Clyde takes the new episode of Craig's show and shows it on the big screens.
- "Douche and Turd" - Clyde is distraught that the South Park Cows are forced to change their name and mascot due complaints from PETA that the name "South Park Cows" supports the slaughtering of animals. At the end, when the PETA members are killed, he cheers that they don't have to change their name, much to Stan's annoyance.
- "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" - Clyde was one of the boys who was invited to Bebe's "stupid spoiled whore" party, and seems to have been consequently sodomized by one of the girls.
- "Marjorine" - Clyde is one of the boys trying to capture the girls' "future-telling device." When Kyle complains the girls do not have a future telling device, he yells at Kyle in an English accent. When "Marjorine" announces her supposed sex life, he compliments it, saying "nice".
- "Free Willzyx" - Helps the rest of the fourth grade boys free the imprisoned whale.
- "Make Love, Not Warcraft" - Clyde lets the others down by reading Playboy rather than playing World of Warcraft.
- "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce" - Clyde is accused of having crapped in the urinal, but his parents reveal that he could not possibly be the culprit because he had had a colostomy.
- "Lice Capades" - Clyde finds out that he has head lice and is frightened of what the other kids might do or say to him. He's afraid to speak up when Kenny is framed for it.
- "Guitar Queer-O" - Clyde is seen watching Stan and Kyle playing Guitar Hero.
- "The List" - As part of the Girls plan to get free shoes from Clyde's father, they list him the cutest boy in the class. This results in him becoming more popular. However, it is mentioned that he was actually in the bottom 5.
- "Tonsil Trouble" - He is seen watching the fight between Kyle and Cartman.
- "Eek, A Penis!" - Seen in hallways; background only.
- "Super Fun Time" - Seen as Token Black's partner during the field trip.
- "The China Probrem" - With Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Jimmy, he is troubled over Steven Spielberg and George Lucas "raping" Indiana Jones.
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - Clyde attends detention, and attends the fight between Wendy and Cartman.
- "Fatbeard" - Clyde joins Cartman's Somalian pirate club.
- "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs" - Clyde announces Butters' arrival.
- "You Have 0 Friends" - Clyde has a Facebook saying "I'm da man, you're not." and Cartman mentions his birthday, saying that if he was your friend then you were going to Casa Bonita.
- "Crippled Summer" - Shows up at Towelie's rehabilitation class.
- "Coon 2: Hindsight" - Clyde is a member of Coon and Friends.
- "Mysterion Rises" - Revealed to be Mosquito.
- "Coon vs. Coon & Friends" - Again is Mosquito.
- "HUMANCENTiPAD" - Clyde is seen with his iPad.
- "Funnybot" - He is nominated for funniest kid in the school.
- "Crack Baby Athletic Association" - Works for Cartman; He, along with Craig, tries to track down Slash.
- "Ass Burgers" - Like's Cartman's burgers.
- "The Last of the Meheecans" - Seen at Cartman's slumber party.
- "Bass to Mouth"- Liked Eavesdropper.
- "Broadway Bro Down" - Seen at the swimming pool.
- "1%" - Told Cartman to "grow up"
- "Reverse Cowgirl" - Episode focuses heavily on Clyde. When he constantly leaves the toilet seat up, his mother dies. As a result, the Toilet Safety Administration is formed.
- "Faith Hilling" - Seen in the memeing class with the other 4th Grade students.
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen at the Easter egg hunt. He noticed the dead bird, which Cartman deemed to be a Jewpacabra attack.
- "Butterballs" - Seen at the school assembly and prominently in Stan's anti-bullying video.
- "Cartman Finds Love" - Seen in the in the school's hallways when Butters tells all the boys about Nichole.
- "Sarcastaball" - A player on the South Park Cows Sarcastaball team.
- "Raising the Bar" - Seen in the hall waiting to use the boys restroom.
- "Going Native" - Seen waiting for Butters outside the boys bathroom.
- "A Scause For Applause" - Seen getting his Scause cut off.
- "Let Go, Let Gov" - Asks Cartman what "Shitter" is.
- "Informative Murder Porn" - Speaks at a meeting about murder porn at the community center after a murder in South Park.
- "Black Friday" - Clyde is a member of the group that wants to get Xbox Ones on Black Friday.
- "A Song of Ass and Fire" - Clyde is a member of the group that wants to get Xbox Ones on Black Friday.
- "Titties and Dragons" - Clyde is a member of the group that wants to get Xbox Ones on Black Friday, but was apathetic when getting the Xbox One after watching Bill Gates kill the Sony President in the Red Robin.
- "The Hobbit" - Becomes Lisa Berger's boyfriend after she becomes the most popular girl in school, due to a photoshopped image of her.
- "Gluten Free Ebola" - Clyde and the rest of the 4th grade class ostracize the boys after they left school, told everyone to "go fuck" themselves, and started a start-up company, which eventually failed, forcing them to go back to school.
- "The Cissy" - Clyde asks Cartman about his transgender identification.
- "The Magic Bush" - Clyde, along with Jimmy and Token, mock Craig over his mom's "bush".
- "Grounded Vindaloop" - Seen in the hallways as Butters "uses" the Oculus Rift, and asks him what he's doing.
- "Where My Country Gone?"- He finds the fact that Canadians put syrup on their Mac and Cheese bizarre.
- "PC Principal Final Justice"- Seen at Jimbo's guns with a Glock pistol.
Let's Go Tower Defense Play!
Clyde plays a small role in the storyline of South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play! and appears at the end of the "Sixth Graders' Hangout" level to inform the player that Tuong Lu Kim is looking for them to help protect his City Wall and defeat the villains. They ask him to help but he tells them he doesn't care. In gameplay, he is of the same class as Stan Marsh, Butters Stotch and Jimmy Valmer, doing average damage, speed and range, and his special ability involves tossing his colostomy bag out and causing damage to enemies within a small radius.
The Stick Of Truth
Clyde appears in South Park: The Stick of Truth as the secondary antagonist of the game.
Clyde first appears as a member of the Kingdom of Kupa Keep as a warrior under the rule of Eric Cartman. Clyde is the first person that fights with the player to learn the battle mechanics. After the elves invade the kingdom, Clyde informs that they have taken the stick, which he was supposed to guard. As result of this, Cartman banishes him "from space and time", preventing him from keep playing with them, and he angrily leaves.
Clyde is not seen again until the end of the battle of humans against elves. After they discover the Stick wasn't at the school, they find a message that leads them to Clyde's locker, where they find a laptop that is in a videocall with him. Clyde reveals that he is in possession of the Stick and has formed a new army to get revenge at his friends for kicking him out of the game. Clyde also reveals that he has a barrel containing green goo, which he uses to turn animals into Nazi Zombies soldiers. The boys go to his house but their attack fails as they are outnumbered and all the boys are sent to their houses due to being past their curfew.
After Kyle's army has greatly grown in number, they launch an assault to Clyde's fortress. When they get to his throne room, Clyde uses the goo to revive Chef as a Nazi Zombie. After he is defeated, Clyde surrenders. Cartman takes back the Stick, and kicks him off the treehouse to the ground.
Clyde's personality in the game is one of a power-hungry dark lord after he is banished by Cartman. He is also apparently not very discerning when it comes to the use of the green goo. While he is effective in using it to create a Nazi Zombie army, he firmly believes the Government's cover story that it is Taco Bell green sauce, and attributes its strange properties to its ingredients.