Throughout the episode Billy Mays attempts to sell various products while as a ghost haunting Ike.
Chipotlaway's main purpose is to clean blood stains out of soiled underwear.
- Chipotlaway is a parody of one of Billy Mays' real products, called Oxy Clean, which is also designed to get stains out of clothing.
- Chipotle's popularity has grown in recent years, as it tends to be healthier than other fast food chains.
- Chipotle is an American chain of fast casual restaurants that specialize in tacos and burritos.
- In the DVD commentary for Dead Celebrities, Trey Parker and Matt Stone stated that they liked Chipotle and wanted to use it in the show. Although they liked Chipotle, they wanted to portray it with a negative, ironic twist, simply because it tends to be healthier than other fast food chains.
- In 2015, Chipotle was hit with negative press as an epidemic of E-Coli sickened 350 people in eleven US States from July thru December in their restaurants. This is ironic, as the episode "Dead Celebrities" aired six years before these events in October 2009 and the symptoms of E-Coli sickness resembles the running joke of bloodstains in the underwear.