Caitlyn Jenner, born Bruce Jenner, is a retired American athlete and is currently the 48th Vice President of the United States under Herbert Garrison. She transitioned into a female because of how she felt throughout her life as a man. The main focus of the episode "Stunning and Brave" is how Kyle does not believe she is a hero for coming out as trans-gender.
In the episode "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs" A man who read Butters' book The Poop That Took a Pee, murders the Kardashians, including Bruce Jenner. The book was written by Butters himself and went on to critical acclaim as well as controversy.
Caitlyn Jenner was first mentioned in "Stunning and Brave" when PC Principal reprimands and sends Kyle to detention for saying she is not a hero. Later on in the episode, Kyle takes back this statement in desperation to stop Cartman's attack on the PC house and to stop being targeted by PC Principal and Randy Marsh.
In "Where My Country Gone?", Kyle meets Jenner during a speech given by Obama celebrating Kyle's newfound tolerance speech. Obama surprises Kyle during the speech, saying that he'll get to ride back to South Park "by his hero." As they leave the White House, Jenner carelessly runs over and kills a pedestrian. At the end of the episode, Mr. Garrison announces his candidacy for President, and announces Caitlyn Jenner as his running mate, meaning that Caitlyn Jenner was a Mr. Garrison supporter. Much like before, she and Garrison drive away, only for her to hit and kill a pedestrian as they leave.
Caitlyn reappears in "Sponsored Content" where she aids Mr. Garrison in his debate against Hillary Clinton. She steps in during the debate to say that Hillary looks like a donkey took a shit on her face. After hearing about the conspiracy in South Park, she later drives Mr. Garrison and Principal Victoria back to South Park. Much like before, she winds hitting and killing a pedestrian along the way. This time, she runs over an entire crowd of people.
In "Truth and Advertising", they are shocked to see what has happened to the town since they left. She assists Mr. Garrison and Principal Victoria in an attack against the PC Delta fraternity brothers.
Jenner is shown to have severely deformed facial features, in reference to her real-life facial feminization surgery.
- "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs" - Seen on The Kardashians as Bruce Jenner.
- "Stunning and Brave" (mentioned only) - Kyle does not believe she is a hero for coming out as a transgender.
- "Where My Country Gone?" - Gives Kyle a ride back to South Park and later becomes Mr. Garrison's running mate for the next upcoming election.
- "Sponsored Content" - Aids Mr Garrison in his presidential campaign.
- "Truth and Advertising"
- "PC Principal Final Justice"
- "Member Berries"
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen in as part of Mr. Garrison's campaign.
- "Fort Collins" - Seen drinking a gin and tonic spiked with a member berry.
- "Oh, Jeez" - Becomes VP-elect and seen infecting Randy Marsh with Memberberries.