Buddha has blond hair in a bun. He wears a black necklace and an orange robe. As of "200", Buddha has a more newer appearance. His skin, hair, and robe are slightly more darker in color and there are two yellow strands of fabric attached to the sleeve of his robe.
In the "200" and "201", he is shown to be addicted to drugs, evidenced by his cocaine snorting activities which made Jesus upset at him. The "200" episode shows him doing his drug session in front of the Super Best Friends as well as Stan and Kyle to which Jesus furiously tells him "Buddha don't do coke in front of kids". He appeared again in the "201" episode wherein he does his drug session again and Jesus, already furious about this, orders him to stop as it was getting to be a problem wherein Buddha argues with him about pornography.
Powers and Abilities
He is said to have the power to turn himself invisible, but he's never shown to perform this. He also has the power of flight.
- "Super Best Friends" - Buddha's debut and first major role. He helped defeat David Blaine.
- "I'm a Little Bit Country" - He was in the audience singing the reprise of "Bleeding Heart Rock Protest Song vs. Pro War Country Song" at the end.
- "Imaginationland" - In the background, he was one of the inhabitants of Imaginationland.
- "200" - As a member of the The Super Best Friends discussed the controversy about the negative depictions of Muhammad in art and other media.
- "201" - In continuity of the previous episode, Buddha and the rest of the Super Best Friends saved Muhammad from kidnapping by the Ginger Kids and Tom Cruise.
- The scenes from "200" and "201" which depicted Buddha snorting cocaine made Sri Lanka ban the South Park series.