Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|November 2014 Featured Article Winner|
Brian Boitano is an Olympic gold-medalist figure skater, whose professional career has spanned two decades. He has been repeatedly referenced in South Park, usually preceded by the catchphrase "What would Brian Boitano do?" He is a fictionalized version of the celebrity, one of few to be portrayed in a positive light.
Brian has small eyes, as well as a generally small head. He wears a red, v-neck shirt, white blouse, black pants, and dark gray ice skates.
- Brian Boitano was the first celebrity to appear in South Park.
- Boitano provided the foreword to the book South Park Guide to Life.
- Brian Boitano now has a cooking show on the Food Network entitled What Would Brian Boitano Make?, a clear reference to the song "What Would Brian Boitano Do?"
- Within the South Park universe, it is believed he is capable of breathing fire and time travel, among other things.
- He was voiced by an unknown actor (some fans believe he secretly voiced himself).
- The Spirit of Christmas: Jesus vs. Santa - At one point, Stan wonders: "What Would Brian Boitano Do?" Brian Boitano miraculously appears and gives a speech about how Christmas should be about being good to each other.
- "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride:" - Brian Boitano is seen skating among the dancing figures during the boat ride.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - An entire song is built around the catchphrase "What Would Brian Boitano Do?". As a result, they decide to form La Resistance and go rescue Terrance and Phillip.
- "A Very Crappy Christmas" (cameo) - A Brian Boitano cut-out can be seen when the boys visit Butters.
- "200" (cameo) - Seen with the other celebrities.
- "201" (cameo) - Seen with the other celebrities.