- For other uses, see Bradley (disambiguation).
Bradley Biggle, also known as Mint-Berry Crunch and Gok'zarah, is one of the boys' classmates. He has essentially been a background character almost never speaking until he got his first major appearance in the Superhero Arc beginning with "Coon 2: Hindsight".
He first appeared in "Rainforest Shmainforest" as part of the Getting Gay With Kids choir, along with Kelly, Jake, Esther, Heidi, Milly, Sally, a nameless black-haired boy, and two unnamed brunette girls, and later became a recurring background character in "Tweek vs. Craig".
During "Fourth Grade", he begins appearing in the classroom and since has remained a part of the recurring fourth grade classroom with some omissions. He was partnered with Esther in "Follow That Egg!" for the class project, was ranked #4 on the list of cutest boys in "The List" and played on the school's basketball team in "Elementary School Musical".
He made his first significant appearance in "Coon 2: Hindsight" as the superhero Mint-Berry Crunch, with his role continuing through the story arc's second part, "Mysterion Rises" and he appears in the arc's conclusion, "Coon vs. Coon & Friends" where he plays a crucial role.
He has blonde, bowl-cut hair, with a cow-lick sticking up at the back of his head. He wears a navy blue sweater with red mittens and blue jeans.
Bradley seems to be bright and is very active. He has his major appearances in "Coon 2: Hindsight", "Mysterion Rises" and "Coon vs. Coon & Friends". Until then, though, he usually only appeared as a background character. Bradley is the true identity of Mint-Berry Crunch, later identified as Gok'Zarah. As Mint-Berry Crunch, he was bullied by The Coon until he discovered his power, whereupon he put the Coon in with Professor Chaos in a dog crate. While he has had occasional speaking roles, he never really spoke until the Coon and Friends episodes.
Bradley also appears to possess a kind heart as can be seen in "Coon 2: Hindsight" where he tried to stop Coon from beating Mosquito and ended up getting scratched. Another example can be seen in "Coon vs. Coon & Friends" where Bradley is the only one who tried to stop Mysterion from provoking Cthulhu and sacrificing himself in exchange for their friends.
Bradley debuted in "Rainforest Shmainforest" as part of the Getting Gay With Kids choir.
His only major role to date (and most likely ever) was as Mint-Berry Crunch in the Coon and Friends saga. During the first two episodes, he is unable to say exactly what his power is - this was first brought up by the Coon, who suggested that he add something to the costume (Bradley said "Milk?"). He is left behind to "guard the base" when the others go to the hotel fire. Eventually, when everyone follows the disgraced Coon outside where Cthulhu (who had risen and sided with the Coon over the course of the story) is waiting for them, he runs away and escapes exile to the Sunken City of R'Lyeh. Kenny uses his power (inability to die) to escape, and Bradley follows Kenny (AKA Mysterion) to where Cthulhu is massacring a Justin Bieber concert. A message then arrives from space for "Gok'Zarah", who turns out to be Bradley - it informs him that he, too, has a power and was sent to Earth as a result of his parents being missing. Bradley uses his newfound powers (over Mint and Berry) to defeat Cthulhu, close the rift between Earth and R'Lyeh, and incarcerate Cartman. He then leaves to track down his parents. However, in the beginning of the story none of the other Coon friends believed he had a superpower, and the revelation of his powers surprised everyone. Also, Bradley's last name was revealed in Coon vs. Coon & Friends to be Biggle.
In "The List" Bradley was ranked as #4 on the corrupted list.
In "Elementary School Musical", Bradley was part of the basketball team.
In "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society" Bradley is among the boys who reverted to an apeman-like state when attracted to Bebe due to her developing boobs.
Bradley was apparently adopted by the Biggles. However, he is actually an alien sent to Earth by his birth parents after the collision of the Mint and Berry worlds. Little is known about his real family other than their home planet's name was Kokujon.
Bradley's mother has been shown to be very nice and caring for her children. It is unknown how or when she took Bradley in as her own child but this factor doesn't seem to cause any difficulties in their relationship. She tries to get her children to get along by asking her daughter Henrietta to spend some time with her brother, it seems that she is oblivious to Henrietta's disdain towards Bradley.
- Main Article: Henrietta Biggle
The relationship between Bradley and Henrietta is rocky to say the least. Henrietta finds her little brother to be an annoying twerp and Bradley, in return, is scared of her. Despite relying on her at times to keep him company, Bradley would like to gain the upper hand on his sister and he eventually did when he rubbed her face in it after discovering his powers. He returned to their home only to call her fat and flip her off, suggesting an utter dislike for her.
Little is known about his birth father. However, when things got too dangerous for his son, an image of him appeared before Bradley to tell him about his origins (the planet K'oh Kajan) and powers. His appearance seems to be based on the singer Limahl, who was most famous for singing the theme to the 1984 movie adaptation of The NeverEnding Story.
Bradley's sister Henrietta talked about her father and aunt when she was first introduced. From her description we hear that Bradley's adopted father is an alcoholic and his aunt is a drug addict. This however may not be true as Henrietta seems to over-exaggerate or make false claims about her loved ones because she likes to see things negatively.
Bradley's alien father also states that his son also had an alien mother, however it is unknown what happened to her or if she is still alive.
Bradley often follows Cartman's schemes, such as capturing Kyle in "It's a Jersey Thing". In the Coon and Friends episodes, Bradley annoys Cartman, who bullies Bradley in response, because of his Mint-Berry Costume. Cartman got annoyed of him saying phrases such as, "Let's pack the Gulf full of flavor!" Bradley is also scared of Cartman because he can easily beat him up; he got beat up by Cartman in "Coon 2: Hindsight" when they were going to the grocery store. But in "Coon vs. Coon & Friends", at the end of the episode Bradley defeated Cthulhu and put The Coon in the same prison where Professor Chaos was incarcerated throughout the trilogy. He also realizes he has his own powers of Mint and Berry whenever he says "Shabalogoo!" In the beginning, Cartman didn't seem to understand his powers either..
Bradley and Esther were paired up in "Follow That Egg!". Bradley and Esther were also part of the Getting Gay With Kids choir in "Rainforest Shmainforest". It is also seemed that they could also be seen together in the background so it's possible that he and Esther are very close friends.
Powers and Abilities
Bradley transforms into Mint-Berry Crunch by spinning around and invoking the magic word Shablagoo!! When asked by Stan what his powers were, he replied "The power of mint and berries, with a satisfying, tasty crunch!!" He is later shown able to shower enemies with berries as well as mint. His other powers include flight, super-human strength to the point of easily dragging Cthulhu by a tentacle, generating a berry force field, and teleporting in a splash of berries.
- "Rainforest Shmainforest" - Bradley debuts as a member of the "Getting Gay With Kids" choir.
- "Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics" - First speaking role. He's part of the choir at the beginning, and is shown defecating in the bushes.
- "Cartman Joins NAMBLA"- Seen on a NAMBLA poster and seen dancing with a NAMBLA member.
- "A Very Crappy Christmas" - Bradley is seen waving at the camera on TV while somebody is being questioned about their thoughts on Christmas.
- "Chef Goes Nanners" - Seen on Wendy's debate team.
- "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society" - Becomes hypnotized by Bebe's breasts, along with all the other 4th grade boys.
- "Casa Bonita" - Seen in the montage where Cartman ripped on Kyle for being Jewish.
- "Quest For Ratings"
- "Marjorine" - Bradley asks Stan if he means destroy it when referring to the device.
- "Follow That Egg!" - Is paired off with Esther.
- "Free Willzyx" - Helps the rest of the fourth grade boys free the imprisoned whale.
- "Smug Alert" - He is seen at Cartman's party.
- "Make Love Not Warcraft" - Briefly seen on the playground.
- "Lice Capades" - Gets a lice check along with the rest of the class, later holding Kenny with Kevin for the sock bath.
- "The List" - Ranks in fourth place on the fake list of the cutest boys.
- "Tonsil Trouble" - Watching the fight between Cartman and Kyle.
- "Major Boobage"- Seen with the rest of the class in the classroom.
- "Eek, A Penis!" - Seen in hallways; background only.
- "Super Fun Time" - Seen with the rest of the class in the final scene.
- "Elementary School Musical" - Bradley was part of the Basketball team.
- "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs"- Seen in the hallway.
- "It's a Jersey Thing" - Part of Cartman's entourage to help lock up Kyle
- "Coon 2: Hindsight" - As Mint-Berry Crunch, he gets bullied by The Coon because he seems to act like a breakfast character rather than a super hero.
- "The Ring"- Seen in the hallway with Kevin when Kenny is talking with Tammy.
- "Mysterion Rises" - As Mint-Berry Crunch
- "Coon vs. Coon & Friends" - as Mint-Berry Crunch, first identified with the last name, Biggle.
- "HUMANCENTiPAD" - Seen for the first time since the superhero arc. He is back to his normal identity for now.
- "City Sushi" - Seen during the school assembly.
- "Butterballs"- Seen participating in Stan's anti bullying video. He is seen wearing his South Park Cows basketball uniform and is seen passing a basketball to another student.
- Season 19- Can be seen in the background of Every season 19 episode.
Bradley appears in the game as a minor character, hiding in the bushes near Stan's house for the entire game.
- In "Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics", Bradley's voice was done by Jesse Howell, who had voiced Ike Broflovski throughout the first three seasons. Years later, in "Marjorine", Bradley is given a nasally voice akin to Craig, voiced by Matt Stone. This same voice carries over into the episodes "Coon 2: Hindsight", "Mysterion Rises", and "Coon vs. Coon & Friends".
- Bradley is hidden in every episode of Season Nineteen.