Hello South Park Archives. My name is Louis J. Eugenio Jr. and I want to share with you my 10 favorite times Kenny kicked the bucket.
10. The episode "Chickenpox" where he suddenly flatlined as he was laughing.
9. The episode "Weight Gain 4000" where he was impaled on the flagpole after being shot by Mr. Garrison.
8. The episode "Spontaneous Combustion" where he spontaneously combusted from holding his farts in.
7. The episode "Cow Days" where he was pierced by a bull's horns.
6. The episode "Trapper Keeper" where he was smashed into a wall by Cartman's trapper keeper by a door.
5. The episode "Cartman's Mom Is a Dirty Slut" where he was run over by a train.
4. The movie "South Park: Bigger Longer and Uncut" where his chest burst from the doctor…
Read more >
Hello everybody! I'm excited to announce our newest admin on South Park Archives!
PissCoveredOcelot has been very helpful and I know she will be able to contribute even more to our wiki in the future. She's dedicated, positive and is a pleasure to work alongside with. I know she will be a great addition to our admin team here on SPA. I know her, myself and Jamesb1 will be one of the best teams in the history of SPA and we won't stop making this wiki the #1 place for South Park information! Be sure to congratulate our newest admin!Read more >
Good day to you all! Today Ubisoft held their E3 conference and revealed new trailers and gameplay footage for The Fractured But Whole and a entire new South Park mobile game which we'll talk about below.
Here is the FBW trailer called, "Time to Take a Stand".
Here is some gameplay footage of FBW.
There will be a new South Park mobile game. In the game the boys are playing Cowboys and Indians along with the New Kid. The game is slated for release soon on the App Store and Google Play! No word yet on if you'll need Canadough to play it ;) Below is a trailer
Let me end this blog post with a quick note regarding the new nav header.
- The new nav bar will be released Tomorrow, June 13th, 2017.
- If you see something out of place or not quite right after…
Read more >
These are some new questions that I have.
1. In "Butt Out", the boys were caught smoking, so how is it the goth kids never get caught doing it?
2. As I have noticed in some episodes when characters are doing surgeries the doctors never appear to be wearing sterile gloves however characters ware them for other procedures like abortions etc. Was it meant to be like that?
3. How are others maniupulated by Cartman when Kyle and the other two boys are the only ones that can see that he's lying?
4. This may seem like a crazy one, but why don't the Cartmans bother to have their cat fixed? (If you know what I mean)
This is a bonus/fan question
Would it seem like a bad thing for the boys to give a duct tape punishment to a girl(That maybe was slightly sm…
Read more >
For this list, we’ll be looking at the most iconic ways that Kenny McCormick has bitten the dust. As such, there will be a few spoilers down the line as well as some pretty mature content, so you have been warned.
The “South Park” movie gave us some of the franchise’s greatest gags. It also gave us Kenny’s most hilariously memorable death. Considering he spends most of the feature wandering around hell, he would have to kick the bucket first in order to get there. While getting set on fire via a fart was funny enough, the real treat came when the doctors tried to save his life by replacing his heart with a baked potato. They managed to buy him three more seconds, but then his chest explodes. It’s as gory as it gets, but you’ll end up lau…
Read more >
Hello South Park Fans! HighJewElfKing here with some breaking news about South Park: The Fractured But Whole. Ubisoft has confirmed after bouncing around the release date for quite some time, that the game will (finally, might I add) be out on Tuesday, October 17th. It will be available on Windows, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. South Park Studios also released a new trailer for the game, which you can watch below.
Read more >
Be sure to check out the blog post from Jamesb1 about the new season which was announced yesterday here and also, if you haven't already, you can find out more information about our Discord here!
Hello South Park fans! Today I will be talking to you about the announcement of the release date for Season 21. This year, South Park will be airing earlier. The first episode will be released on Wednesday 23rd August.
Unfortunately, like the last 4 seasons, this season will only be 10 episodes long, meaning we have less South Park to enjoy. The creators have also revealed this season will focus less about Trump than the last series, meaning it will hopefully be better.
So what do you think Season 21 will be like? Post your thoughts in the comments. If you have any ideas for storylines, feel free to join the fanon wiki and, to talk with other South Park fans, join our discord server.
Jamesb1 (talk) 11:37, May 17, 2017 (UTC)Read more >
Hello South Park Fans! Want to chat with wiki admins, editors and fans of South Park? Then you should totally join our South Park Archives Discord chat! You can join with the Discord widget on the right side of the page or, just click the link below! Remember to read the Discord Rules and Policies before joining.
We hope to see you there! Questions or concerns? Feel free to leave me a message on my message wall! Happy Chatting!Read more >
If yes, which page?
(Not counting one-off characters)
Officer Barbrady 1 Cartman Gets an Anal Probe
Ned 1 Volcano
Herbert Garrison 1 Weight Gain 4000 (along with Cartman)
Kyle Broflovski 4 Pinkeye
Roger Ebert Should Lay off the Fatty Foods (along with Stan)
Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000 (along with Stan)
World Wide Recorder Concert (along with Stan and Eric)
Jimbo 1 Damien
Stan Marsh 4 Roger Ebert Should Lay off the Fatty Foods (along with Kyle)
Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000 (along with Kyle)
World Wide Recorder Concert (along with Kyle and Eric)
I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining (Indirectly)
Tweek Tweak 1 Tweek vs. Craig
Craig Tucker 1 Tweek vs. Craig
Eric Cartman 5 Weight Gain 4000 (along with Mr. Garrison)
World Wide Recorder Concert (along with Stan and Ky…
Read more >
(Note: My math is awful. If it's wrong, tell me.)
Time Average: 14.46 Seconds
Most Used Swear(s): Fuck (137)
Least Used Swear(s): Cum, Prick (1)Read more >