South Park now has an official app that was announced during the South Park 20 experience at Comic-Con in San Diego.
You can see clips, set reminders when episodes come on and view character quotes. Starting in September you can login with a TV Provider (USA Only) to watch South Park episodes from the app.
Just search for "The Official South Park App" on Google Play or the Apple App Store to download. Remember you can also view South Park Archives on your mobile device by going to the wiki on your mobile device's browser. The mobile version of SPA does not allow editing, but you can still read articles, which have been optimized for mobile device reading.Read more >
Just a heads up for anybody who will be in San Diego and was thinking about attending Comic-Con on the 21st-24th of July. According to a blog post on the South Park website, there will be a South Park event taking place at Comic-Con, called "South Park 20 Experience".
You can read the blog post here for more information.Read more >
hello im yandere100 i like south park and i cant wait for the new game the fractured but whole my favrite charecter is the coon from the fractured but wholeRead more >
Recently, I have been moving to Denver, however I did manage to pay a visit to New York City. With a love for South Park, I decided to see a Broadway musical, and I (Of course) wanted to see Trey and Matt's musical "The Book Of Mormon".
Before I start let me say if you have a chance to see it, I recommend seeing the New York City version, but if it is on tour in your town, go see it you will not regret it. So I'd give this musical a 10 out of 10 and heavily recommend it and also if you do wish to see it, I recommend you do not read further as this blog will contain spoilers.
The musical is about two Mormon kids who get their mission to recruit people to the Mormon religion. The main character known as Elder Price wanted to have his mission …
Read more >
When did the creaters first start making South Park within 6 days?Read more >
The Dream Voice of Gingers is imagination, the voice for Scott Tenorman will Alex Hirsch (Creator of Gravity Falls).
- Kate Higgins : Kyle Broflovski
- Brian Drummond : Eric Cartman (in Gingers Kids)
- Alex Hirsch : Scott Tenorman
- Tara Platt : The Ginger Separatist Movement
- Vic Mignogna : Thomas Tucker
- Wendee Lee : Sheila Broflovski, Lisa Cartman, The Ginger Separatist Movement
- Rob Paulsen : Timmy Burch
- Christine-Marie Cabanos : Red, The Ginger Separatist Movement
- Thurop Van Orman : Gordon Stoltski
- Kira Vincent-Davis : Carol McCormick, The Ginger Separatist Movement
- Tia Ballard : The Ginger Separatist Movement
- Bryn Apprill : The Ginger Separatist Movement
- Megan Shipman : The Ginger Separatist Movement
- Cristina Vee : Milly, The Ginger Separatist Movement
Read more >
The Dream Voice of Coon and Friends is imagination, the voice for Mystérion will Eric Newsome (voice of Meta Knight) and the voice TupperWear will Gary Anthony Sturgis.
- Eric Stuart : Toolshed
- Kate Higgins : The Human Kite
- Brian Drummond : The Coon
- Eric Newsome : Mysterion
- Todd Haberkorn : Mosquito
- Gary Anthony Sturgis : TupperWear
- Rob Paulsen : Iron Maiden
- Vic Mignogna : Mint-Berry Crunch
- Tom Kenny : Captain Hindsight
- Brook Papenbrook : Professor Chaos
- Brittney Karbowski : General Disarray
- Kenny James : Cthulhu
I apologize everyone, I screwed up the featured article page by not tagging it correctly. This means there will be no article for April until this is sorted out. I changed the tag from non-article, which was why the edit button no longer appears, to context-link, which hopefully will automatically reset it for editing at a later date. Soory.Read more >
Dear Journal, it's nice to write once again after doing a bit of work, as well as listening to some cartoons. I've been sitting here, in my new desk that's in my new home.
I just moved to South Park, Colorado because I just got tired of living in the woods were bears would try to eat me alive.
Some kids were outside my house the other day, four boys,(not suprising).
Stan Marsh, wearing that puffball hat looking like he just got out of being a psycho.
Kyle Broflovski, the only jew child in the town who had a ton of voice you'd love to stick your dick in.
Eric Cartman, the fat, and rascist boy who believed he was better than the others like he was a senator.
And of course, Kenny, the parka-wearing kid who looked as if he kept dying and returning.
O…Read more >